Modified mini stock chassis with extras

I’ve got a full tube mustang mod mini stock chassis for sale. Over slung car. Ford 9inch rear end. 543 NSS gear and 700 gear goes with it. 2000 or new K-Member. Header. Drive shaft, 2.14 tranny and blousing. Comes with nose piece, bumper cover and spoiler. All 4 fenders and 2 doors and late model type roof. Most all suspension parts will go with it. I have a box of parts. Such as gauges, ignition switches, gas pedal, Kill switches Etc… Bought the car as a roller and took it all down and cut all the junk off if it. Changed my mind. Car is ready to be put back together how you want it to be. $900 obo

I also have (2) 2300 racing heads. Ones pretty much race race ready, the other has a broken cam tower but has valves and springs that are good. comes with a pile of misc. head parts. $250 for both obo

Also have a carburetor and intake for 2300. Not too sure on it Holley carb with the spacer. $180 obo.

Call or text (386) 214-2787 I’ll take $1200 firm for everything! Only trades would possibly be Camaro pure stock parts or gladiator/4 cyl FWD type car.

I can text or Email more pictures. Couldn’t get any other pictures uploaded. 3862142787

Price reduced

$800!!
Has freshly painted black fenders and rear quarters. Also has a 8 gallon fuel cell.