Daytona Thoughts

Congrats to Little E. His victory gives the series a much needed shot in the arm and his loyal fans deserved it also. Once again I would love to see time trials 4 or 5 heats a consy and a 100 mile/lap feature. It is so difficult to stay awake during the first 400 miles before the real racing begins. My jury on Austin Dillon is still out but he sure seemed to be a catalyst for at least 3 of the yellows. Hendricks Motorsports once again shows their superiority in restrictor plate racing.

My jury on Austin Dillon is still out but he sure seemed to be a catalyst for at least 3 of the yellows

[B][I]Agree with that. 2 of them were like… WTF are u doing???

The one with Kyle Larson, his No1 opponent for rookie of the year, almost look like intentional(?). And when he rammed into his teamate Newman??? No brakes on those cars???[/I][/B]

A pat on the back to the speedway and/or NASCAR for their wet weather preparation. No one just gave them jet dryers, water vacuums and speedway lighting, but they looked ahead and had it all in place. Although no one liked having to wait 6 hours, it beats waiting another 24 and STILL racing under wet, gray skies.

[QUOTE=andre;141800]My jury on Austin Dillon is still out but he sure seemed to be a catalyst for at least 3 of the yellows

[B][I]Agree with that. 2 of them were like… WTF are u doing???

The one with Kyle Larson, his No1 opponent for rookie of the year, almost look like intentional(?). And when he rammed into his teamate Newman??? No brakes on those cars???[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
I swear I heard Harry Hogg on the radio during the last caution yelling to him “hit the pace car!”