osw

well whos going this friday to osw to race I want to see if I should come out. Or not?

Not…

Do everyone else a favor. You’ll only bitch & complain next week too.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;142522]Not…

Do everyone else a favor. You’ll only bitch & complain next week too

My thoughts exactly

I wasn’t talking to you I was asking people who actually show up at this track and race you don’t . Your the one who complians. I stat opinions which you cant take.

Tccaz your like the school yard wimpy kid who only jumps in when the bully picks on other kids like now you only say something when this guys has somehing say grow up. And also you dont race either .

[QUOTE=shorttrackcar1;142529]Tccaz your like the school yard wimpy kid who only jumps in when the bully picks on other kids like now you only say something when this guys has somehing say grow up. And also you dont race either .[/QUOTE]Grammar and punctuation, please. I didn’t understand what you had said or meant.

And you race what? The only thing you really race is your mouth. I raced long before you knew what racing was so take your additude and shove it up your ass.

Is that all you got? Jim

Tccaz we all know you had a 18 sec drag car you told us. Funny I am the one with additude your the one with the language on here.

Here we go again…

Accuracy.jpg

I think you should all go to the track… This Friday… And settle it like men…in a car… So I can watch…

What’s an additude ? Is that algebra ?

I think so…

LETS DO SOMTHING FUN AT CRASH A RAMA series MAY24

I will get you few guy’s CARS or big wheels something to race and have fun.Any takers in the GROUP…MAY 24 ORLANDO SPEEDWORLD…:):sprachlos020:

Hopefully as many that view this thread,because there surely were not that many last Friday

:huepfen024:

LOL attitude I was wounding if someone would catch that. hey benny who’s that in the picture?

Wounding… Autocorrect???

Oh he’s wounded ! LOL ! Guy can’t even express his factual opinions without Binner the post whore riding his case. Yea, post whore. Haha !

Count me in Moe !!!
… In the mean time, I’ll be there with 4 cyl # 31 or 4cyl # 97.
See everybody Friday night… Even you shorttunacar1

Jerry is the winner. LOL !

image.jpg