Modifieds running at Bronson Saturday night

So it looks like the Modifieds are only running at Bronson (50 laps) and Sunshine on Sat. night (NSS is running e-mods).
After what I read a couple weeks ago regarding Sunshine I’m wondering if we will have a good turnout at Bronson- the full purse has been paid even with short fields and it sure would be cool to see a nice turnout.
So how 'bout it mod drivers and owners- who’s going to Bronson Saturday night?

www.facebook.com/bronson.speedway

well I see on their facebook site that LJ Grimm is going to be there. That’s one, who else?

Robbie Cooper is coming.

They could use some help with Mod car count. If you have one and can try to help them and im sure they will have more races in the year.
I was thinking about going to see the place. Havent been there in 5 years but it is the closest track for me.
Come on drag them things out of the shop.
I think the track has learned a lot in the past few years and now needs your support.

see ya there
Don62

Don Nerone I think you are correct and I agree with you that they have learned some lessons from the last few years and are going in the right direction now.
They do need more cars and I’m hoping that happens- it’s the only paved oval between CCS and Cordele. (unfortunately it’s over 2 hrs away from me)
They had a nice field for the memorial mod race a month or so ago, the sportman and pure stock classes seem to be growing also.
Good luck to them- it’s a cool little old school bull ring track.

Results !!!

how many showed…just like showtime no info…Grimm wats the scoop?

5 cars
1.LJ Grimm 2.Robbie Cooper 3. 18 Tex Forrest Fleming 4. Jackson Fowler III 5. Jeff Prescott

[QUOTE=ScottPrentice;143516]So it looks like the Modifieds are only running at Bronson (50 laps) and Sunshine on Sat. night (NSS is running e-mods).
After what I read a couple weeks ago regarding Sunshine I’m wondering if we will have a good turnout at Bronson- the full purse has been paid even with short fields and it sure would be cool to see a nice turnout.
So how 'bout it mod drivers and owners- who’s going to Bronson Saturday night?

www.facebook.com/bronson.speedway[/QUOTE]

Open wheel modifieds will be racing at Citrus County Speedway as well. They’ve been on the schedule to race on April 19th since the schedule was initially released back in January.

Thanks Grimmer

Did you beat Robbie again?

Yes sir.
We ran 25 laps with one yellow.