4th Gen Camaro Fiberglass Roof

Does anyone know where to get a 4th gen Camaro fiberglass roof? I appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks!

Would also take a 3rd gen if anyone knows who makes either.

try lightning light. I heard they have some molds for 3rd gen

Oh I never even thought of them! Thanks for the heads up! I will report back. Thanks!

Nothing from Lightning Light. Anyone else have any ideas?

Hairy Glass in Jax, makes a 93-02 type roof. 490 bucks

www.hairyglass.com

[QUOTE=Bosco;144569]Hairy Glass in Jax, makes a 93-02 type roof. 490 bucks

www.hairyglass.com[/QUOTE]

I found them, spoke to them already. Still would prefer a 4th gen roof if I can find one at all.

93-02 would be 4th gen

1. 67-69

2. 70-81

3. 82-92

4. 93-02

5. 10-14

You can get 5th gen Camaro from Howe, AR Bodies and others

[QUOTE=Bosco;144588]93-02 would be 4th gen

1. 67-69

2. 70-81

3. 82-92

4. 93-02

5. 10-14

You can get 5th gen Camaro from Howe, AR Bodies and others[/QUOTE]

I know the year range :ernaehrung004: The hairyglass 3g roof has indents for the drag racing doors which would need to be addressed for appearance or just look terrible on a stock car. I am a body guy, and I like my stuff to look nice, but that is just a lot of work for something that may get wrecked or flex and crack and look even worse.

My friend Les’s cousin Kenny Spencer fitted a 4th gen roof on his 3rd gen style Camaro Pro Stock @ Seekonk for this season and it looks ridiculously good. The problem is, he got the roof second hand and no one seems to know where to get them anymore. I am honestly shocked that no one makes the older bodies still…

I think the solution I am going to have to go with is go for an Outlaw Late Model fiberglass roof and make the B posts out of aluminum to look right.

Phil, did you try Jim Derhaag or Kerry Hitt at ACP, they both made those bodies for road racing.

The outlaw version looks pretty good though.

They don’t catalog them anymore but if you call Five Star they still have some of the older bodies in stock. Give them a call, they probably have it.

I didn’t bother with Five Star but I guess they are worth a shot. I know they still sell the bumpers etc but nothing else is listed on their site.

Five Star does not STOCK them, however they do still make them special order as well as many other parts. The Camaro roof for 4th gen is $124 + shipping of between $120 and $240. All things considered, really not terrible I guess except for the shipping. Mike, who I spoke to there is going to provide me with a catalog of all the older bodies and parts they still have available that are not readily stocked. It takes 2-4 weeks to ship.

Phil, the car pictured there with the wrap around front window has a roof that looks very similar to the ones we stock at RACECAR Engineering. Its called the outlaw roof and , I think everyone ends up making their own b-pillars to look that of a camaro

I will keep that in mind. I think I have a lead on a full camaro roof right now. We will see what comes of it.