NSS Super Stock

Whos will be the first metric car to win this year in super stocks. These big body cars are hard to beat?

I should bring mine down from MA in July… They will probably DQ me though since I have an X brace and fabbed firewall and floors lol

Who cares if ya get dqed they need a metric car to win . I hoping to get my car out there soon.

I already talked to Ricky Brooks about opening up the Super Stock rules a little next year to allow a chassis X for safety if the car gets up on its side and inadvertantly gets T Boned underneath (we had one up here last year and it saved the drivers life) as well as allowing a full fabricated firewall and floor pan but add 50# to the overall weight of the car. I have an Outlaw here which is pretty much a Sportsman after a couple small changes and a Street Stock which is identical to the Super Stocks except I have the X and Fabbed floor and firewall and weigh less. I would run both divisions weekly at different tracks when I move back down next year if that one set of changes could be made. It doesn’t affect cost, helps safety (imo) and won’t affect competition.

A metric car does need to win though if one hasn’t yet…

I think 4 or five different car won all big body montes