Ump street stock legal engine(no trades)

Selling my legal engine. Has good eagle crank with I beam rods probe 4 valve pistons with coated h clevite bearings, melling pump with Nickle spring and.040 shim has 80# of oil pressure until operating temp then falls to 70#. Has Howard’s legal Hyd cam circle track grind.heads are the world 12402 built not out of the box junk. Has performer intake has all zinc coated pan with weld in temp bung, timing cover, valve covers new breathers. Has msd 85551 in now that I am going to keep but will provide proform billet hei with hot coil and is also locked out and has been phased correctly. Sfi small flywheel. Torrington chain with roller button and lock. I’m sure I am forgetting something’s but engine can be run has finished fifth in a limited car at Volusia always been on the soft touch 6700 chip. NO JUNK please only serious buyers call a reputable engine builder and see what they want to build the identical engine has 1850 carb also with 1"spacer.also has upper and lower cooling lines never been over 185 degrees. Sacrifice for 2500 i want to purchase the ct 525
Chris 386-837-8048 price is firm and engine is complete.

thats a hell of a deal for someone looking for a good street stock engine

sent a text

Are th4e heads RHS or World Product? Part number of 12402 is an RHS #.

it say world

Head info

I sent you a text and will get back with you today to discuss.

The heads are rhs I had so many builds last several years I forgot my mistake racers. Mostly world and AFR On our drag and street builds these days. Thanks again!

It’s sold

It’s been sold thanks D I hope you win Saturday I’ll be there to watch

Darn it

I wish I would have got back to you sooner!