Citrus Lease up for sale

There is an add on the Citrus site that says the lease is for sell. I went to the website on the add and it was real. Can anyone confirm this

No Citrus County Speedway lease is not up for sale its just another rumor that someone is trying to start.

Gary Laplant
Lease holder of Citrus County Speedway till 2017
813 313 8741

It will be before long, but the Fair Board will be the ones handling the re assignment of the lease. They may put the ad in the Citrus County Chronicle, but there is a list of people waiting to start the rebuilding process once Gary departs in the Uncle Eddie look-a-like RV. Gary owes everybody and their brother from NC to Floral City money that is past due, employees leaving in droves, generations of racers GONE…along with a long list of BS since he took over. Its just a matter of time. Same type of shenanigans as the last time he was involved with a track, just four hours north.

Oh there is old Nathan

Wow the return of Nathan Florian with his wonderful insites…was hoping or thought maybe you moved to Nome Alaska and started a race track and series cause you know how to do it so well…ha ha pretty amazing but good for a laugh !!!

Rick “Shady” Bristol, I call it like I see it. If you and your buddy operated above the belt and werent pathological liars and snakes you wouldn’t have people calling you out. Have a great day!

Really

Nathan have you searched the internet to find my jail record and what I am shady in ? Your are pathetic bud??really have a problem.

Any body that knows me know I am as straight forward as they come. You make things up when you have nothing ?? you may want to be careful who you make up things about ?.it bite you in the butt.

[QUOTE=Rick B.;145587]Nathan have you searched the internet to find my jail record and what I am shady in ? Your are pathetic bud??really have a problem.

Any body that knows me know I am as straight forward as they come. You make things up when you have nothing ?? you may want to be careful who you make up things about ?.it bite you in the butt.[/QUOTE]

BTW…Travis is still looking for that job. You may not have broken any laws, but you are a pathological liar and shady. Like I said, if you don’t want to be called out for your deeds, change your agenda.

Your facts are all shady bud?..

1. I had nothing to do with the Travis deal, I was told the same thing everyone else was and part of that came from Critter so the blame can not be all on Gary or in your case me?.so you need to know the facts.

2. I have not been working at the track since the first couple weeks due to my health issues some of which have been serious, but I sure don’t expect you sir to have any compassion but so you know I have not been in charge of anything. I simply help post stuff as I can do it easily from my home etc.

3. I have told no lies, I have not gone back on promises, done anything to anyone to hurt them?..so You may not like me but I promise I am not worrying about that.

And if it acts like a butt and spews crap than it is a large butt ! Now that his straight forward sir !

Get your facts right??oh yeah thats right you get your from the good ole boy club and most of it is made up??.

By the way you posted on the other thing Desoto all the way?.that will be all good until they do something you don’t like then you will spew crap about them. Your a unhappy, miserable person?.plain and simple !

[QUOTE=Rick B.;145590]1. I had nothing to do with the Travis deal, I was told the same thing everyone else was and part of that came from Critter so the blame can not be all on Gary or in your case me?.so you need to know the facts.

1. I have not been working at the track since the first couple weeks due to my health issues some of which have been serious, but I sure don’t expect you sir to have any compassion but so you know I have not been in charge of anything. I simply help post stuff as I can do it easily from my home etc.

2. I have told no lies, I have not gone back on promises, done anything to anyone to hurt them?..so You may not like me but I promise I am not worrying about that.

And if it acts like a butt and spews crap than it is a large butt ! Now that his straight forward sir !

Get your facts right??oh yeah thats right you get your from the good ole boy club and most of it is made up??.

By the way you posted on the other thing Desoto all the way?.that will be all good until they do something you don’t like then you will spew crap about them. Your a unhappy, miserable person?.plain and simple ![/QUOTE]

Every track has its problems, but you guys have taken it to new levels. My comments are based on facts. YOU LIED to everybody about the Travis ordeal, people heard you with their own ears sir! Just because you go to “church” on Sunday doesn’t make you “as straight as they come.” Claiming to be otherwise makes you a hypocrite as well as a liar. The “good ole boy” comment is hilarious. I have eyes,ears, common sense and don’t subscribe to BS and your agenda…I don’t need the “good ole boy club” to tell me what or how to think. Anybody with half a brain knows what is going on.