Here Kitty,Kitty,Kitty

Just a little FYI . Shane Butler Wins TBARA Championship. Butler Motorsports also takes 1st and 2nd place points non wing @ citrus
county speedway along with rookie of the year honors for the #81
sprint. NO COMMENT NECCESARY!!! Congratulations recommended.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,Christmas and New Years.:teufel021:

Congratulations are in order indeed!

–just “got” the title of the thread. Funny stuff.

Box of 2 week old kitty litter headed your way, no doubt!

Omg. I am laughing so hard… Revenge is on so I will come up with a witty response later. Meow

hiss

So butler “wins” because he had no competition. He knew he couldnt win for real, so he created and manipulated it to his advantage… Butler motor sports created and ran the non wing division at shitrus, so of course they “led” it.

Thanks for the update tho!!! I didn’t attend either . I am just sad I missed out on a good field of owm’s due to the TBARA running there on the same night at desoto.

yawn

whaddaya know?

You learn something every day!

Previously, I did not know that Kats were into sour grapes!?:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll take the opportunity to congratulate the Butlers on a great year!

Good to see the car counts seem to be up in all classes at the end of this year including the baddest cars in the state, pavement sprints.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;152152]You learn something every day!

Previously, I did not know that Kats were into sour grapes!?:p[/QUOTE]

Butlers do tend to leave a bad taste…

No caption necessary

image.jpg

[QUOTE=katlizy;152146]So butler “wins” because he had no competition. He knew he couldnt win for real, so he created and manipulated it to his advantage… Butler motor sports created and ran the non wing division at shitrus, so of course they “led” it.

Thanks for the update tho!!! I didn’t attend either . I am just sad I missed out on a good field of owm’s due to the TBARA running there on the same night at desoto.

yawn[/QUOTE]Kind of like Joey running with the USCS on asphalt earlier in the year, huh?

To any Sprint Car driver in the state of Florida, you suck, as per Katlizys idea of what “competition” is.

[QUOTE=JC26;152158]Kind of like Joey running with the USCS on asphalt earlier in the year, huh?

To any Sprint Car driver in the state of Florida, you suck, as per Katlizys idea of what “competition” is.[/QUOTE]

Hahah. ^^^^^look. Someone that feels they need to speak for me! Actually i like a lot of the sprint drivers in florida. … Its a shame a select few have to ruin things for them.

Hey. If you are gonna talk for me, make sure it isn’t out of your ass… Kthx

It would appear that the Kat is of siamese descent…

My new selfie