The Old Fart Won

Jim Higgonbottomorsumthing just won his feature at Lake City…Whoo Hoo…OSF

Big Congrats Jim. Couldn’t have happened for a nicer guy.

Good Job Jimbo!

That is AWESOME! WTG Jim!

A win to be proud of for sure. He was passed late by Earl Beckner, then drove back around him for the win. Great job Jim. He then proceeded to take several victory laps in the NAPA Chevy Busch car. He didn’t park it until he gave every kid in the joint a ride that wanted one. Diamond Jim, you are an asset to our sport!

Yea, but he won’t give me a ride… something about the passenger window being too small… can you imagine that ! ! !.. I think he’s just afraid that my head would be alot higher than his while we go around the track… how bout that…OSF

I have two rules for rides. If you fit thru the window, you ride… and if you make a mess, you clean it up. Me thinks you just don’t want to clean it up… lol
And thanks Scott for the kind words. I just love the looks on their faces. Had some older screamers yesterday too…

:huepfen024:
-JIM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;152404]I have two rules for rides. If you fit thru the window, you ride… and if you make a mess, you clean it up. Me thinks you just don’t want to clean it up… lol
And thanks Scott for the kind words. I just love the looks on their faces. Had some older screamers yesterday too…

:huepfen024:
-JIM-[/QUOTE]

If you get an extra older screamer, send her my way. Been divorced now for a year! But I digress…

Congratulations on the WIN!!!

Congrats Jim,

Congrats!

Way to go Jim! I was in N. Florida at some friends property this weekend and I ALMOST headed over there to see what wuz up at that track. Now I’m even more sorry I didn’t make the trek. Oh well, this is just the start of your win streak so I’ve got a bunch more chances…congrats again, bud!

Matt