Found this on Bubbas radio show twitter

Bubba Clem ‏@BTLSRadio
2h2 hours ago

Attn: all racers. @bubbaracewayprk will have a major announcement tues at 9:15 am on my show

Maybe he will announce the sale of the track to someone who wants to work with other tracks. Highly doubtful but a race fan could dream.

[QUOTE=ocalaisback3;153053]Bubba Clem ‏@BTLSRadio
2h2 hours ago

Attn: all racers. @bubbaracewayprk will have a major announcement tues at 9:15 am on my show

Maybe he will announce the sale of the track to someone who wants to work with other tracks. Highly doubtful but a race fan could dream.[/QUOTE]
Well you know how rumors go, but one going around is a merge of management with VSP for alternate race dates in 2015… But who knows??

Wouldn’t VSP be in on that announcement also? They have their own audience to inform, and they’re not about to let Bubba take ALL the press about it.

I’m guessing it will be something lame, like a Monster Truck Extravaganza or maybe a Bandolero World Finals.

Maybe it’s going back to Asphalt? It’s still under the Dirt. Just kidding of course. But stranger things have happened.

That would be THE DUMBEST move he could make. Mike Peters smartest move ever was to cover the place with dirt. Bubba is not stupid enough to go backwards.

From what i’m getting its a good announcement for drivers/fans guess i’ll have to listen tuesday morning and find out.

I think it’s a bunch of hype for nuttin… it’s most likely not worth the time spent on getting too excited… he knows how to get a lot of listeners… I won’t be one…Tuesday or any other time… “That’s my story and I’m sticking to it”…OSF

He announced it a day early BRP will be going back to Friday nights in 2015

I heard that they were going to begin working with other tracks.
The 1st step they are taking is giving VSP back their web address :aetsch013:

www.vspdirtracing.com

oh hell i’m pretty sure VSP is way past that.With BRP running fridays and VSP on Saturday could set up for some awesome 2 day multi track events.

It might work out well if they get their rules nicely squared up with VSP and North Florida.

GREAT news. Gives me a Friday option that’s been missing for way too long.

Now… if someone were to do some Sunday shows…

Remember, Friday and Sunday shows don’t work. Or so we’ve always been told.

CANT work in Fla… even though the rest of the country can pull it off.

It’s ALL about promotion and awareness. Somehow, I missed everything about Ocala planning a Sunday show yesterday. Looks like nice car counts, I’ve heard mention of good fan turnout, and wish I’d been part of it.

Some races shouldn’t have to be researched, they should jump out at you. Between FB and Karnac, I would’ve thought I’d known more.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;153192]CANT work in Fla… even though the rest of the country can pull it off.

Between FB and Karnac, I would’ve thought I’d known more.[/QUOTE]

Dirt tracks don’t frequent this board,in case anyone didn’t notice. :wink:

The folks that bought the Putnam County track are in the promoting business,and plan on having a variety of different events (concerts,monster trucks,etc)…I think that may be the ticket to make that track a success.

The word is that they may be planning on running Friday also.

Midgets in Feb.

[SIZE=“5”]Like this race here Frasson!![/SIZE]