Late model/modified engine

I have an engine that was in a late model that I got in trade. I no longer have the car and have no use for the engine. It has a victor jr intake, EQ heads with 2.08 1.60 valves. 700 lift cam mahle pistons and was told steel crank and 5.7 rods. Not lite weight. I have not pulled pan. But engine sounded great when pulled out of car. Also have reverse mount quarter master bellhousing with throw out bearing part of bellhousing. Starter included and a 5.5 clutch. Will sell all for 2500 or best offer.

Picture of engine heads

Picture of engine. Water pump is no longer on engine. Make offer on whole or part. Need gone.

Sell the bellhousing, TO bearing, clutch assembly, & starter separate?

Clutch

Do you have the clutch? Need a clutch

Yes I have the clutch. 500.00 for clutch bell housing and starter.

Where are you located?

Located in ft Myers. Clutch will fit latemodel or modified. Also just need motor out of shop. It is a running complete engine. I know little about it. Ran great when it was pulled out. It may or may not need rebuilding. I will sell for 1500 firm. Worth wayyyyy more in parts. So look at it as buying parts for cheap plus it runs.

If you still have motor call me at 239-825-3165

Hello Dan. This is Stuart VanDevender and yes I still have the engine. Can I give you a call tomorrow after work. Should be around 5:30 or so.

Yes, that will be fine.

Engine is sold pending pick up on Friday. Thx

Engine is sold. Still have clutch and bell housing.