AMF Congratulates Brandon Morris!!!

AMF Chassis would like to Congratulate #56 Brandon Morris…

Qualified 2nd and Won the Super Stock race at the Derby!!!
Qualified 5th for the Snowflake 100!!!

Congrat’s Brandon, I hated losing the race to you in lapped traffic, but you kept the pressure on and made the correct choice of which lane to go in when the 3 lapped cars couldn’t pick a lane.

At least I have the New track record to keep my head held high.

Can’t wait till next year to go try to outrun the locals again at the Derby.

Patrick Thomas 25

Of the “Support” races that was definitely the most exciting. Congrats on a big big win over a stellar field of cars. Thanks for a great show guys.

I Congratulate Patrick Thomas on finishing 2nd in his own Home Built car!!!

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS!

:aetsch013::sport009::ernaehrung004:

Why is it that stating the Patrick finished 2nd in a “home built” car is being a “hater”??? I think it is commendable and doesn’t take anything away from Brandon’s win. Both cars were as equal as could be and both cars broke the existing track record. Congratulations to BOTH Brandon and Patrick for a great race and showing that Central Florida Sportsman are the fastest in the South! Way to represent, guys!:ernaehrung004:

Wasn’t being a Hater. Just Congratulating Patrick because he and Brad built his car from the ground up, literally, and his budget. He and Brad built/work on that car themselves. And I can appreciate that.

This thread was hijacked. The morally right thing to do would have been to start a new thread. However, some haters gonna hate, then lie when called out.

This thread was hijacked. The morally right thing to do would have been to start a new thread. However, some haters gonna hate, then lie when called out.

No Hijacking on my part, I said congrats to Brandon.

Thanks for the support for my car though. While it may not look like much, it’s all I got.

Patrick Thomas 25

Brandon way to go… Winning isent everything its the only thing and 2nd sucks!!

don62

Only on Karnac could this thread get this screwed up.

Both guys had awesome cars and put on a hell of a race! Congrats to both.

Hands down the class of the field. Way to represent the CFL area guys.

[QUOTE=Patrick Thomas 25;153409]No Hijacking on my part, I said congrats to Brandon.

Thanks for the support for my car though. While it may not look like much, it’s all I got.

Patrick Thomas 25[/QUOTE]

You’re a gentleman Patrick, no hijacking on your part at all.