Dalton Zehr Enters NSS NASCAR K&N Series East Race

DALTON ZEHR RETURNS TO NEW SMYRNA SPEEDWAY WITH NASCAR K&N EAST SERIES RIDE

Dalton Zehr Racing has announced that Dalton Zehr of Daytona Beach will be
piloting the #36 Whelen Chevrolet of Marsh Racing in the upcoming NASCAR K&N
Pro Series East event at New Smyrna Speedway on Sunday, February 15, 2015.

The relationship with Ted Marsh, owner of Marsh Racing, and Zehr has been
developing over the years both from a testing perspective and in competitive
settings. This will be the second televised event the two have paired up for.
The first one saw Zehr charge forward during the inaugural “Battle at the
Beach” held on the back stretch of Daytona International Speedway before a
tire issue sent them to the pits losing a lap.

This time they will return to a track Zehr has won at in the past. While it
has been several years since he has turned laps in competition at New Smyrna
Speedway he has not been a stranger to the place. In November he helped young
Jordan Ives of Gladstone, Michigan during the 2014 Governor’s Cup climb into
the top 10 before an accident ended his day prematurely.

Zehr, who turns 23 on January 8th, is coming off a strong 2014 campaign that
saw him capture the TUNDRA Super Late Model Championship along with eight
feature victories while competing at tracks in the Upper Midwest. Zehr is
looking to pick up where he left off to start the 2015 season with a NASCAR
K&N Series win at New Smyrna Speedway.

2014 TUNDRA Series champion Dalton Zehr will run the NASCAR K&N East race at NSS in February....jpg

Hell YEAH we are going!!!

[SIZE=“4”]Dalton is one of the BEST DAMN FAST Kids that came through the FASTRUCK Series. I will buy a ticket just to watch him in the most aggressive field of Drivers in the country. Known as Speed Racer in FAST Kids he and his whole Team always had their act together and raced hard and FAST… Hope some of the other FAST Kids make it: Ross Chastain, Cory LaJoie , Josh Williams, and more just can’t think of them right now. So Dave hope to see you there. Let’s GO RACIN BOY’S!!! Cabin Fever is kicking my as…[/SIZE]:ernaehrung004:

Missed a gear…

[SIZE=“4”]I missed Patrick Staropoli the winner of Peak’s Dream Challenge Champion and he backed up his Win (in the Challenge) with a Win at a K&N West at Irwindale. Man how did I miss Patrick. He is a Harvard Grad from the Medical College (now that’s what I call a College Degree). Also saw that he tested at Daytona in a ARCA car. Hope he gets in a K&N NASCAR as well. He was one of the first group of FAST Kids… This may be the race to be at for Speed Weeks!!! [/SIZE]
:auto003::auto003::auto003::aktion033: :ernaehrung004:

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing some of my old friends on the Marsh Racing team at NSS, since I won’t be seeing them at the Rolex 24 because they are skipping the event this year with the Whelen Prototype Corvette. With Dalton driving and all the success they have had with these types of cars in the old Busch North Series, they should be one of the cars to beat.

Is there anyone other Florida Drivers going???

[SIZE=“4”]We all know that the K&N NASCAR Series is one of the toughest Series in the Country. Also we all know that Florida have some of the best Drivers in the Country. Wonder if any of our Top Guns might take a shot at the “BIG TIME” (or try to steel the glory and the cash). If you heard of anyone please add it to the post. I going and really looking forward to seeing the best the Country has to offer. CABIN FEVER is taking over. Let’s go RACING Boys and Girls!!![/SIZE]
:sport009::anim_buttkick::anim_pound::blink: :aktion033: