Red Eye

Was pleasantly surprised at both the large crowd and large field of SLM’s for the Red Eye. Good to see the race track do well.

The first race of the night was a heck of a show. Super Stocks (? not sure what the classname was) the top 2 had a hell of a battle going right down to a photo finish. Korpi would run him 2 wide every lap and never touched him. The leader gave him room and they really put on a show.

Davis ran away with the PLM Zack Donatti race - good to see the people support the family - tough night for them I am sure, but they had alot of crowd support.

Red Eye was another Bobby Good run away - till the last several laps. Poor kid - he will get one of these big shows here soon. Was impressed with a few folks Keene, Davis, Griffith (though he had to be pissing Pollard off) and especially Chad Pierce with a strong run and 4th place. Cope struggled all night and dang near wrecked a few times out of 4.

What the hell has happened to Rogers and Clouser lately? Neither one qualified for a damn and really didnt run strong in the race.

I guess the womens crapper picked a fine time to logjam. Guys were working on it all night. Women were sharing the Mens bathroom using the stalls. Made for some strange looks.

All in all - a great speedweeks warmup - looking forward to that time of yr!

Agreed… most likely the best race of the night…had everyone’s eyes on the leaders “Lap after Lap”… OSF

log jam

You bet there was a backflow. I was standing at the men’s urinal, junk in hand, draining away as usual…and a woman dropped trau and backed in next to me. I finished quickly, and left bewildered.

Yep, the Gals had a log jam at the Gov Cup as well…makes you wonder if they dumping stuff other than logs… Hmmm…OSF

I never knew, how dirty and nasty a woman could be, my son own’s a bar in Ohio and he told me the womans bathroom is always way dirtier than the men’s room. I checked out the two bathrooms after a saturday night and the lady’s room was just plan nasty. Girls and ladys always look so nice and pretty but I guess a lot of them are like pigs in the bathroom

Hope they get the bathrooms fixed before the World Series or we will be going to another track. There’s no excuse for not fixing the bathrooms and keeping them clean.

Thats New Smyrnas main issues right now. All the common sense problems that they dont fix. Between employees and emts not getting to the track on time and causing everything to run late and be off schedule to no tow truck on a friday night practice to running out of oil dry. Im sure im forgetting something. If it wasnt for Rusty working his ass off and doing the job of 5 people they would be in trouble

We’re planning on going over for the Pete Orr and the 24 hour race too, hope the plumbing is fixed. Things like that happen from time to time. I’ve read good things about NSS lately, hope the track isn’t going to slide back into the old days again.

I hope they hire the fire crew from Daytona again like last year for speedweeks.

I think they need a line of Port-a-Dump’s in case the women’s pooper’s get clogged again, then just direct them to plan B…they won’t be able to clog them up…(Something is happening there that’s not happening in the Men’s Pooper’s… now what could it be?)…OSF

I’ve been told women use far more toilet paper than men, so that could certainly explain the clogged toilets.
I’m sure NSS is on the case.

[QUOTE=Matt Albee;154166]I’ve been told women use far more toilet paper than men, so that could certainly explain the clogged toilets.
I’m sure NSS is on the case.[/QUOTE]

That’s for dang sure at my house. I’m a two sheet folded kind of guy, my wife on the other hand uses what looks like a wadded up beach towel. Maybe she’s the one that’s clogging up NSS.

[QUOTE=bubba;154091]

The first race of the night was a heck of a show. Super Stocks (? not sure what the classname was) the top 2 had a hell of a battle going right down to a photo finish. ![/QUOTE]

Same for the strictly stock race…too bad only about 10 fans stayed to see it.

“…and a woman…backed in next to me [at the next urinal]. I finished quickly, and left bewildered.”–AB195

Sorta adds new meaning to the title of this thread, don’t it?