Winter Nationals

Know what happens in three weeks? - The first appearance for Eagle Jet Top Gun Sprints at East Bay Raceway Park during Speedweeks. We are expecting good car counts as the 305 RacesaversSprints have been invited to participate with us. There will be an open practice on Wednesday, January 28 for those wanting to ‘shake down’ their cars. and racing on Friday and Saturday, January 30th and 31st.

It’s not too late to get tickets for the 2004 awards banquet. tickets are just $20.00 to honor our top 10 owners/drivers. Cash awards, trophies, contingency awards, door prizes and a full lunch will be served. Noom Friday is the cuttoff for ordering. (813) 677-7326)

Eagle Jet Top Gun Sprints are pleased to announce that we have hired a competition inspector. Introductions will be made at the awards banquet

I’m so ready for some dirt racing at East Bay!!!

[QUOTE=sprint racer;154199]Know what happens in three weeks? - The first appearance for Eagle Jet Top Gun Sprints at East Bay Raceway Park during Speedweeks. We are expecting good car counts as the 305 RacesaversSprints have been invited to participate with us. There will be an open practice on Wednesday, January 28 for those wanting to ‘shake down’ their cars. and racing on Friday and Saturday, January 30th and 31st.

It’s not too late to get tickets for the 2004 awards banquet. tickets are just $20.00 to honor our top 10 owners/drivers. Cash awards, trophies, contingency awards, door prizes and a full lunch will be served. Noom Friday is the cuttoff for ordering. (813) 677-7326)

Eagle Jet Top Gun Sprints are pleased to announce that we have hired a competition inspector. Introductions will be made at the awards banquet[/QUOTE]

Think ill make that sprint race. Havent been to eastbay in a long time.
see ya all there

don62

Ricky…I as well…got my 5 tickets for 100 bucks…can’t beat that deal…

Don…gonna be good to see you again…hopefully Jerry will be there and we can have entertainment in the stands between races…what a great night that will be…

OSF

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;154245]Ricky…I as well…got my 5 tickets for 100 bucks…can’t beat that deal…

Don…gonna be good to see you again…hopefully Jerry will be there and we can have entertainment in the stands between races…what a great night that will be…

OSF[/QUOTE]

Ill just stay in the pits. hope to see ya there old fart…
I don’t think I want to be internment for Jerry.

don62

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;154245]Ricky…I as well…got my 5 tickets for 100 bucks…can’t beat that deal…

OSF[/QUOTE]

That is a great deal! Also let’s see if we can miss all the dirt thrown at us…especially the ones that leave you bleeding! :ernaehrung004: