Wow!!! If you have a Legends car check out the "Winter Nationals"

[SIZE=“4”]The US Legend Cars have their “Winter Nationals” coming to Orlando Speed World on Feb. 15 & 16th. Saturday is Park & Practice with all the racing happening on Monday. Check it out at: www.uslegendcars.com/inex/news/winter-nationals.htn
Wish it wasn’t on a Monday when I went to the Summer Nationals at Charlotte it was great seeing all the cars and future Stars.[/SIZE]

:ernaehrung004::auto003::auto003::auto003:

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;155051][SIZE=“4”]The US Legend Cars have their “Winter Nationals” coming to Orlando Speed World on Feb. 15 & 16th. Saturday is Park & Practice with all the racing happening on Monday. Check it out at: www.uslegendcars.com/inex/news/winter-nationals.htn
Wish it wasn’t on a Monday when I went to the Summer Nationals at Charlotte it was great seeing all the cars and future Stars.[/SIZE]

:ernaehrung004::auto003::auto003::auto003:[/QUOTE]

Bobby, the Winter Nationals are actually Monday the 16th thru Friday, the 20th. There is racing every day.

Not trying to bust anybody’s bridges here but after looking at things it will cost a team with one car and three people $680 before they even go on the track if they plan to run the entire week… Pit entry fee of $150 per person ($450), Parking fee of $50, Practice fee of $50, Car entry fee of $100 and transponder fee of $30… I guess most of the “rich daddy” teams can afford that but it may leave out a few locals who would just like to come out and have some fun…
I do hope the whole deal is successful though… The field at Auburndale the last couple of years have been nothing to shout about… Probably never get back to a few years ago when we had over 250 cars at OSW one year… that was fun although very hectic!

[QUOTE=ancrdave;155060]Not trying to bust anybody’s bridges here but after looking at things it will cost a team with one car and three people $680 before they even go on the track if they plan to run the entire week… Pit entry fee of $150 per person ($450), Parking fee of $50, Practice fee of $50, Car entry fee of $100 and transponder fee of $30… I guess most of the “rich daddy” teams can afford that but it may leave out a few locals who would just like to come out and have some fun…
I do hope the whole deal is successful though… The field at Auburndale the last couple of years have been nothing to shout about… Probably never get back to a few years ago when we had over 250 cars at OSW one year… that was fun although very hectic![/QUOTE]

Agreed Dave. Its a tough deal to do regardless, but they really drive the cost up so much and plus they run the shows in the middle of the day (racing starts at 1:00 I think).

I work full time in Tampa, so I won’t be able to do much…hoping to get there for at least the first and last days of it. If it were run at night then I could possibly get out of work early, but my vacation is already used up for the Little 500 and the Snowball this year!

If it is like the 'Dale, even to watch you have to pay for a pit pass, during the middle of the day is just crazy.