If you weren't at Citrus you missed a GREAT time....

[SIZE=“4”]Yeah, I no 78 cars with 10 classes shows like 7 cars per class average, BUT man the pits were alive with smiles and laughter. I got to see so many old Friends it made my heart feel good. They made a MAJOR Announcement that will Kick the Old Girl in the as… The bathrooms were so clean your Mother would set down and smile :). One thing was that the food was a little slow (I told Gary and he said that were looking into some new ways to help speed the lines up). I went over to see the Grand Stand side and they were having a great time as well. There was several displays from a new Go-Kart, Racing Novelty, a NASCAR Sponsor Rental Company (with tons of give-a-ways), a video area, on and on… The kids were running up and down the front of the Grand Stands with their new toys. The Walmart drawing had the kid jumping for joy. The point season starts in 3 weeks (the week after the County Fair). I forgotten how great Citrus County Speedway is (and she’s back). So before you jump up all over someone’s track go their and give them a chance. Or you should (As Don said “You need to buy a track”) give it a try yourself. :sprachlos020:Remember Life’s to short to not enjoy it. Now I have spent time and money at four tracks since my illness and Citrus is one of the top tracks.:sport009: Give them all a try and see what I saw and felt.:ernaehrung004: [/SIZE]