New Smyrna Updates - 3/14/15

Already a nice field assembling for opening night… looks like a great show!
Will update when I can…

Grandstands open in 15 minutes… Pretty good field on hand… Looks like about 15-16 Sportsman… decent field of Modifieds and nice group of Super Stocks… Cars are still pulling in…

18 Sportsman started… big wreck at the start of lap 2 involving 10 cars… 7 were knocked out… second wreck on the restart involving two more cars…
Race under green for 16 laps before leaders Williams & Beckner tangle… Beckner has a flat and goes hard into the turn 3 wall… Williams has to pit from the lead to pull off a loose bumper…

1. Michael Seay (took the ride 30 min. before race time - first ever NSS win)
  2. Donny Williams
  3. Justin Starr

Ted Vulpius wins Mini Stocks leading all the way over Brad Blanton and Jamie Dixson…

Justin Reynolds wins Super Stock feature over Shannon Kelly and Bobby Holley…

Rich Clouser wins Pro LM feature over Zach Jarrell and Blake Cejner…

Ricky Moxley wins Modified feature (1st career win at NSS) over Jerry Symons and Matt Wheeler…

Wes Railing, Jr. won the Bomber feature driving a Saturn station wagon…

Dave, who won the hard charger award?

the hammer jerry Simmons won the hard charger award I am pretty sure . Rickey moxley won these two left everybody behind nothing new sore fest .they only had 8 mods hardly a nice turn out of mods. like I know for a fact there are 3 car that will not race all the time the 76 with his new motor could not even make 10 laps . like I said before they killed the wrong mod class . 5 mini stock 12 super stock 5 pro late the best race of the night 18 sportsman which most of them run crate 602 motors and 7 bombers.

New update

Ha three of them were emods they even bumped up the purse and where did it get them so six of them were the big mods wow way to go nss

My new motor was down on power and lost oil pressure about 1/2 way. No damage, but pulling the pan to check pick up…
-JIM-

Sorry you had a problem, Jim. Hope it is a simple fix

Joe… Matt Wheeler (#96) won the award… started 8th and finished third for a +5… Symons started 6th and finished second for a +4…

Thanks Dave, congrats Matt Wheeler!