Orlando FL Shops - Need Body Work 2011 Charger

Any of you guys have a body shop in Orlando area? I need a new panel on my rear passenger door, black metallic paint. 2011 dodge charger SE. Feel free to PM me location and quote. Am not using insurance paying cash. Would like to support the racers/racers sponsors! Thanks!

I know a little shop in Orange City (approx. 40 minutes north) but it is not racer related.

Decent work for low bux, though…

let me know if you would like the details.

Willie’s Paint & Body. Just behind the Boston Market on E. Colonial and Bennett by Herndon Airport. See Tony or Ernie.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;157869]I know a little shop in Orange City (approx. 40 minutes north) but it is not racer related.

Decent work for low bux, though…

let me know if you would like the details.[/QUOTE]

Thank you both, yes Oldschool please PM me the details

I will just post it here in case anyone else is interested.

There is a story that goes with it. I was down on my luck and needed a Ramcharger painted. All the non-maaco shops wanted far more than I could afford, and I did not know what to do.

So I prayed that God bring me someone that needed to paint a car. Like a premonition, I suddenly knew just where the shop was, and drove there expecting to find the place–and there it was! The shop is modest, the (older) guy is Spanish, I am not.

Nonetheless, his price was a LOT better than most and he did a nice black base coat/clear coat paint job for me.

A year later I had a Corvette painted there with similar good results.

“Virgils Body Shop” 386-383-4651. 1067 Shaddick Road, Unit C, Orange City Florida. Just spoke to him.

Of course, you know how these things go…no guarantees here…