It's OFFICIAL The FASTRUCK's and FAST Kids are bacK!!!!!

[SIZE=“4”]After a 5 year down time the FASTRUCK Series will fly again. You may ask how did it come back together. Well it’s like this. I didn’t really have my heath in hand until now (always had the passion). With the other Series closing their doors the people that bought trucks back in the day LOVED the FASTRUCK Series. Danny Anderson call and asked if some of the of FASTRUCK Teams could use the name to keep their investment going. At one point you couldn’t give a truck away. After talking with several people and having Gary at Citrus asked if I could help bring them back to the level we had. I said “Well times have change, but not the heart”. I have NEVER been so driven to support the people that believed in me way back in 1995 till 2010. Keeping to the same Professional level of Tech it would be a challenge that we are up for. The program will be run by the same business plan. A rules committee would be put together from the racers themselves (along with the input of rest of the Teams) making the rules and the Officials would enforce the level playing field that even one was use too… I have had my phone burning up with the old friends calling about the rumors, but I am truly blown away with the calls and questions from people that I have just meet. Well we are picking up and dusting off the old concept. The New name will be FASTRUCK “The NEXT GENRATION” featuring the PRO and bring back the FAST Kids. Their are 20 racers that have been through the FASTRUCK ranks and are racing in NASCAR’s top divisions. So pull up your boot straps and let’s get back in the GAME!!! First race will be at Citrus County Speedway on 4/25/15. We will have announcements daily on the up dates. Remember car (or truck) count bring the Fans!!! It’s time to start promoting again!!! If you would like to call me it’s 813-817-RACE (7223). Thanks to those who believed!!! [/SIZE]
:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:
:aktion033:

fast truck

why do we need a series,to much favoritism with the trucks,rules are way out of hand… there are tracks racing trucks all over the place every other week…please tell me this is not for the money,anybody with me…

A series is good if run right. Is there really enough trucks running at multiple tracks on a weekly basis to amount to anything at a single track? A 10 or 12 race series wouldn’t be bad. If anything I think this class could benefit from it of ran right. Look when If I’m remembering right ? The American race trucks ? Came out. Tons of trucks. Just saying.

First off if your paying 6000 for shocks your getting screwed or money is no object anyway. Double adjustable threaded body penskes with coil over kits are 550 each. Shocks are not the issue. The cost to go race verse the return at the end of the night is the issue. If you have to buy tires every race because they are faster it’s a minimum 1000 go go race somewhere and to get back 100 at the end of the night it doesn’t take long for people to figure out that doesn’t work. We don’t race for the money by any means but we have to be able to tolerate how much we loose every time we go. A tire that will repeat will help. Letting racers soak the tires I think will help as long as there is a minimum number. Better pay mid pack back will help not everybody is going to win the guys winning can tolerate loosing more than the guys that are running mid pack and back. Just my 2 cents. The racer has to feel like they are appreciated and that they are wanted there and treated fairly while they are there if they are going to spend their money.
Rusty ebersole

I would start with correct spelling. LOL ! I’m sure it was just a typo. Good luck with the series.

[QUOTE=dragman;158246]why do we need a series,[SIZE=“3”]You Don’t just one (if you do it right). If you were around Florida Racing from 1996 to 2005 you would of seen the birth and growth of the FASTRUCK Series.[/SIZE]to much favoritism with the trucks,[SIZE=“3”]Yes, I have had calls for years about it(but, remember perception is reality from the outside)[/SIZE]rules are way out of hand…[SIZE=“3”]I couldn’t agree more (remember Rome wasn’t built in a day) It will take a strong effort on the competitors to refine and address the issues of their Series. [/SIZE] there are tracks racing trucks all over the place every other week… [SIZE=“3”]Yes, and I believe that this will be a perfect way to help support the Series and the Tracks. [/SIZE] please tell me this is not for the money, [SIZE=“3”]If you know me it’s never been the money. It’s the passion for doing it the RIGHT way for the Racers, Tracks and most of all the Fans!!![/SIZE]anybody with me…[SIZE=“4”]Hope his is a way to answer and help you see the passion in which I am driven!!! And as always THANKS for being a sport that we all LOVE!!! Hope to see you at the races.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]:ernaehrung004:

Thanks for the suppot.

[QUOTE=Racer6x;158247]A series is good if run right.[SIZE=“3”]You are right . The Series will be done right.[/SIZE] Is there really enough trucks running at multiple tracks on a weekly basis to amount to anything at a single track? [SIZE=“3”]Exactly. We have seen over 150 different truck be built and raced in Florida (not to count the other states). The builders amd manufacture’s of AMF’s, Pletcher’s, White’s, Cope’s, Eagle Nest’s, Howe’s, Rider’s, Owen’s, Townson’s, American’s, and other builders (and many, many single off chassis)have been built over the years.[/SIZE]A 10 or 12 race series wouldn’t be bad. If anything I think this class could benefit from it of ran right. Look when If I’m remembering right ? The American race trucks ? Came out. Tons of trucks. Just saying.[SIZE=“3”]Yes, We must not kill the Teams. Your close to being right the American Trucks (had a dream to have a Nationanly run Series), bought the Classic Trucks Manufacturing in 1995 (Teddy Kempgens and I were one of the first Classic Truck distributors). We were bought as well by American. The FASTRUCK’s came in 1999 when Americans Factory imploded. Thanks for the GREAT questions and hope this is a way to answer (if possible) or clear up questions about why it’s time for the return. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]:ernaehrung004:

[QUOTE=rusty47711;158248]First off if your paying 6000 for shocks your getting screwed or money is no object anyway. Double adjustable threaded body penskes with coil over kits are 550 each. Shocks are not the issue.[SIZE=“3”]I don’t think the shocks on the trucks are that bad, but. I am working on a shock manufacture that would support the Series and level the playing field.[/SIZE] The cost to go race verse the return at the end of the night is the issue. If you have to buy tires every race because they are faster it’s a minimum 1000 go go race somewhere and to get back 100 at the end of the night it doesn’t take long for people to figure out that doesn’t work. We don’t race for the money by any means but we have to be able to tolerate how much we loose every time we go. A tire that will repeat will help.[SIZE=“3”]You are DEAD on TARGET and that’s why I (in another post on Late Models that are parked, do no one any good) have looked at other opition. Again this Series will be the Racers developing their racing rules. And the Series ENFORCING those rules that the Team write.[/SIZE] Letting racers soak the tires I think will help as long as there is a minimum number. Better pay mid pack back will help not everybody is going to win the guys winning can tolerate loosing more than the guys that are running mid pack and back. Just my 2 cents.[SIZE=“3”]Again your right, A duromitor (sorry not sure on the spelling) will be use as one of the many Tech tools in the hands of the inspectors. But, remember for some reason racers seem to try to press the rules to their advantage.[/SIZE] The racer has to feel like they are appreciated and that they are wanted there and treated fairly while they are there if they are going to spend their money.[SIZE=“3”]If you know me you know that I call everyone in the Series to see if they have questions or need help. APPRECIATION is the TOP of the list to be successful (remember the Racers are the reason that the Series to survive). [/SIZE]
Rusty ebersole [SIZE=“3”]Thanks Rusty. I think KARNAC is a perfect media to answer the question that Racers, Tracks and most of all the Fans have and to express themselves. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]:ernaehrung004:

Again THANKS!!!

[SIZE=“3”]Sometimes I am in a hurry and miss checking. Again thanks and keep up the good work!!! :anim_pound:[/SIZE]
:ernaehrung004:

Wow!!! Thanks for the textes!!! And messages on my phone!!!

[SIZE=“4”]I love the fact that there is so much interest in the rebirth of FASTRUCK. In the beginning (1995) when KARNAC went on line was the only way to get the word out. If you have a question PLEASE post and I will address the question or call (I always ask when I return calls if I can use your question and your name) because some may have the same questions and it helps get the word out. Let’s go Racing at Desoto this weekend and Citrus next (The Next Generation)!!! Again my number is 813-817-RACE(7223) or mail me at fastruckinc@aol.com .[/SIZE]
:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:
:aktion033:

I am working on a shock manufacture that would support the Series and level the playing field.

[B][I]Here are small advices based on many years of experience.

Too many specific parts on the race car do not always turns out the way it was intended to. Shocks for exemple. No, I do not agree with 6000$ shock package or the Inerter at $18,000 a pair or all this out of reality stuff in short track racing for the Blue Color Weekly Entertainment.

But

Strangling participants with one brand of this, one part number for that, is no better at the end. One perfect exemple is Legend Car. Check how much it costs for a car to go win a State or National championship, or any of the major events. Astronomical amounts. Karting is the same.Too much of a Spec car, in general, turns out to be waaay more expensive.

IMCA Mods hits it pretty much on the head as far as shocks, with their ‘‘all steel, non adjustable, welded sealed’’ rule. You can even add a maximum retail price and or a ‘‘Possibiity of Claim’’ price.

Second: tire treatment, or soaking. If the intend would be to save the tires for one more week or so, it would be the greatest thing after the invention of sliced bread. And some will use it as is, I’m sure. BUT soon enough, it will be used for the EDGE on competition. The 4 brick hard tires are used because they are cheap and they last for multiple weeks. You allow the chemical game in, it defeats the purpose. You work your ass off to come up with deals on cheap tires so the racers can spend days and night working on them with chemical that costs hundredS of $? Well i’m sure you get my point. Control how many they can buy, and or use per event. With bar codes today, it’s a lot easier to police.[/I][/B]

And always remember that the price to play with the toy is waaaay more important than the price of the toy itself. A good, controlled tires plan, shorter races & short practices runs are a good start.

I applaud you for your effort. I have always followed you on Karnac when you had that truck series then and CCS. That blue lettering use was eye catching, even more with those jumping icons.

Some random thoughts on starting a new series. I like the racers having input on the rules as long as it does not favor the ones with deep pockets. If you are trying to create a larger field of trucks that have ben running different rules you might try what Ken Kinney did with the United Dirt LMs. You can use weight penalties as an equalizer. Racing is and will always be about money if you want good fields your rules and payoffs must not penalize those with lesser backing. In any event I wish you luck.

Truck rules

There is nothing wrong with the current rules package. All you need to do is enforce what is there fairly. I agree with Andre, having a rule for every part will just increase the cost as there will always be someone that will spend more money to find an edge. You can’t legislate desire and talent so stop trying. The officials need to do their best to level the field within reason and without increasing cost.

Just please don’t use the Red letters

If anyone in going to Desoto I be there with some trucks.

[SIZE=“4”]I will be working with several trucks. So if you have any question find me I will have a yellow FASTRUCK Series shirt with checkered collar and at the end of the sleeves. [/SIZE]
:sport009::sport009::sport009::sport009:

red

blue is calming. still has the butt bumpers

Man I just got a call that Desoto’s not practice tonight.

[SIZE=“4”]Sorry about getting all fired up about going tonight, but I will be home working on the future. I will be answering all the question (to the best of my ability) that are put on KARNAC. Thanks again!!! [/SIZE]

motor exchange

lets give the winner a brand new crate motor in exchange for theres no mor teching just exchange motor hope your motor didn’t cost more than a legal one.

Great News!

Great to hear you’re back Bobby!! I’m excited to see what you, the panel and the track have in store for the future. The truck series has been one of my favorites to watch, a bunch of great drivers getting up on the wheel. Karnac is a great place for the drivers, crew and owners to voice their opinions and it’s nice to see answers coming through quickly. I know that you guys will make the series a great success!!

I, for one, am excited for the first race!!

Sheri Krom

Thanks Andre for your post Good points!!!

[QUOTE=andre;158255]I am working on a shock manufacture that would support the Series and level the playing field. [SIZE=“3”]Adre YOU need to CALL ME!!! 813-817-7223!!! CALL ME!!! I just called a manufacture about just THAT!!![/SIZE]

[B][I]Here are small advices based on many years of experience.

Too many specific parts on the race car do not always turns out the way it was intended to. Shocks for exemple. No, I do not agree with 6000$ shock package or the Inerter at $18,000 a pair or all this out of reality stuff in short track racing for the Blue Color Weekly Entertainment.[SIZE=“3”]Your RIGHT!!! That’s why am I pursuing a shock company that see given the FASTRUCK Teams shocks for the endorucement from the Series and getting close. [/SIZE]

But

Strangling participants with one brand of this, one part number for that, is no better at the end. One perfect exemple is Legend Car. Check how much it costs for a car to go win a State or National championship, or any of the major events. Astronomical amounts. Karting is the same.Too much of a Spec car, in general, turns out to be waaay more expensive. [SIZE=“3”]Thanks for your view, but my though that if they were on loan from the Series and could check them in teck, because the Series would own them. I hope you see what I am trying to do. Level the playing field would out the burden on the backs of the Racers. [/SIZE]

IMCA Mods hits it pretty much on the head as far as shocks, with their ‘‘all steel, non adjustable, welded sealed’’ rule. You can even add a maximum retail price and or a ‘‘Possibiity of Claim’’ price.[SIZE=“3”]Now that’s a GREAT second possibity. I really like that!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Second: tire treatment, or soaking. If the intend would be to save the tires for one more week or so, it would be the greatest thing after the invention of sliced bread. And some will use it as is, I’m sure. BUT soon enough, it will be used for the EDGE on competition. The 4 brick hard tires are used because they are cheap and they last for multiple weeks. You allow the chemical game in, it defeats the purpose. You work your ass off to come up with deals on cheap tires so the racers can spend days and night working on them with chemical that costs hundredS of $? Well i’m sure you get my point. Control how many they can buy, and or use per event. With bar codes today, it’s a lot easier to police.[/I][/B][SIZE=“3”]I get your angle.[/SIZE]

And always remember that the price to play with the toy is waaaay more important than the price of the toy itself. A good, controlled tires plan, shorter races & short practices runs are a good start.[SIZE=“3”]Battery’s NOT included COST you 10x the cost of the toy. Heck once they scream every times the dag thing STOP!!! Maybe it mite break in the middle of the NIGHT “GREMLINS”. Please don’t use red. I said I wouldn’t because it bothers him. Thanks[/SIZE]

I applaud you for your effort. I have always followed you on Karnac when you had that truck series then and CCS. That blue lettering use was eye catching, even more with those jumping icons.[/QUOTE][SIZE=“3”]Thanks so much. Please call me about your thoughts about the frame replacement (Really hard to find any metric classis.[/SIZE]:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024: