A GREAT day in Truck Racing in Florida!!!!

[SIZE=“4”]Yesterday I got a call from Alan Moyer. Alan is the son of Larry Moyer 1981 ARCA Champion and was one of my best friends. Alan has the same passion that his dad had. His goal is to bring Truck Racing to the prestige it had when Alan’s Family was a MAJOR part of the FASTRUCK Series. He grew up working on the race trucks. He would always be the first to be up and meeting me to work in the Shop at the Moyers home (I have been known to be an earlier raiser). I left four messages for Alan to call me prior to this last weekend. And He finally got a chance yesterday (Alan took over his Dad Trucking Business and is very busy). The first person I called was Danny Anderson to let him know (Danny put on his FACEBOOK that it would be great to get both Series together) and get his thoughts. So the date of next Wednesday we will all be meeting to talk about the bringing the two Truck Series to ONE SERIES. This would be GREAT for the Tracks which is the main goal (to put butt’s in their seats) to put on large fields of Trucks racing at their Tracks (which will bring even more trucks to their own Truck Programs). With the business plan of all of us working together future looks BRIGHT! The weekend of May 9th at Show Time you can expect some MAYOR Press releases. My guess we will have a truck count that hasn’t been seen since the 2005 FASTRUCK Series averaged 36 Trucks through out the Season. So LET’s go RACING DRIVERS!!! Call me if you would like to attend 813-817-RACE (7223). This Series will be run by the Teams!!![/SIZE]
:sport009::huepfen024::sport009::huepfen024:
:ernaehrung004:

All the Teams are welcome to attend.

[SIZE=“4”]RSVP if you are interested in coming to the meeting. I have said that the Series would be run by the Teams. This would be a great place to have the first Committee meeting. Looking to the future in our sport needs people working together. It’s not about one person it’s about the empty seats at the Tracks we love. A Touring Series needs to bring the Fans to the Stands.[/SIZE]
:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:
:aktion033:

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;158833][SIZE=“4”][COLOR=A Touring Series needs to bring the Fans to the Stands.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:
:aktion033:[/QUOTE]
The teams need to just race, the promoter (you???) need to put people in the stands…Don’t lay it on the racers.

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;158786][SIZE=“4”]Yesterday I got a call from Alan Moyer. Alan is the son of Larry Moyer 1981 ARCA Champion and was one of my best friends. Alan has the same passion that his dad had. His goal is to bring Truck Racing to the prestige it had when Alan’s Family was a MAJOR part of the FASTRUCK Series. He grew up working on the race trucks. He would always be the first to be up and meeting me to work in the Shop at the Moyers home (I have been known to be an earlier raiser). I left four messages for Alan to call me prior to this last weekend. And He finally got a chance yesterday (Alan took over his Dad Trucking Business and is very busy). The first person I called was Danny Anderson to let him know (Danny put on his FACEBOOK that it would be great to get both Series together) and get his thoughts. So the date of next Wednesday we will all be meeting to talk about the bringing the two Truck Series to ONE SERIES. This would be GREAT for the Tracks which is the main goal (to put butt’s in their seats) to put on large fields of Trucks racing at their Tracks (which will bring even more trucks to their own Truck Programs). With the business plan of all of us working together future looks BRIGHT! The weekend of May 9th at Show Time you can expect some MAYOR Press releases. My guess we will have a truck count that hasn’t been seen since the 2005 FASTRUCK Series averaged 36 Trucks through out the Season. So LET’s go RACING DRIVERS!!! Call me if you would like to attend 813-817-RACE (7223). This Series will be run by the Teams!!![/SIZE]
:sport009::huepfen024::sport009::huepfen024:
:ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I am wrong but didn’t SPAT’S advertise about a year and a half ago and the past race at three palms was the first one that I have heard of down here?

:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::):ernaehrung004:

[B][I]Maybe getting the wording right might help in the partners//sponsors hunt.

Unless it’s your brother in law’s Joe Burger business alongside route 17, partners(sponsors) do not ‘‘give money’’, they buy a promotion package. And it’s up to the racers(promotion media) to do it the right way, first by not using the verb ‘‘Give’’. It’s not a gift, it a promotional deal. You exchange a promotional service for a certain amount of money.

And in order to do that, the more professionnal you will appear while presenting the package to the potentials partners, the better your chances are.

When you offer a promotional service, you are up against all others, TV, Radio, newspapers, Internet, social medias, and so on. So it’s not easy to convince them.

It can be done, it’s done worldwide everyday in Motorsports in general, but the right approach is crucial. There is only one bullet in the magazine when you make your initial speech, use it wisely,[/I][/B]

Andre if you only lived here.

[QUOTE=andre;159045][B][I]Maybe getting the wording right might help in the partners//sponsors hunt.

Unless it’s your brother in law’s Joe Burger business alongside route 17, partners(sponsors) do not ‘‘give money’’, they buy a promotion package. And it’s up to the racers(promotion media) to do it the right way, first by not using the verb ‘‘Give’’. It’s not a gift, it a promotional deal. You exchange a promotional service for a certain amount of money.

And in order to do that, the more professionnal you will appear while presenting the package to the potentials partners, the better your chances are.

When you offer a promotional service, you are up against all others, TV, Radio, newspapers, Internet, social medias, and so on. So it’s not easy to convince them.

It can be done, it’s done worldwide everyday in Motorsports in general, but the right approach is crucial. There is only one bullet in the magazine when you make your initial speech, use it wisely,[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=“4”]Andre thanks for the insight. If you ever want to relocate. I feel you could be successful any where you went. Please keep it up and we will learn from the Master. Oh that was yesterday (National Star Wars Day). Just kidding. Wished you were in Florida…[/SIZE]
:ernaehrung004:

Get me a Green Card, I’ll be there by Thursday..