Pro truck

For sale 9000 Obo. 602 crate. 650 four barrel. 10 bolt rear ISP seat. Nice truck. AMF. Set fast time at last truck race at three palm. May trade for nice open wheel mod. Race ready.

truck

we have a modified for sale never racer,just tested it one time at showtime, yes would trade for truck,you could even take motor out of truck…modified is race ready,needs tires,good motor good everything,

Pics to stuartvan36@gmail.com or text to 239-410-4292 thx.

pro truck

There is a pic on here look at the ad thats says modified…by dragman

truck

How about no seat motor and transmission

No thank you. Not interested in splitting it up.

Truck is still available.

Still available

Make a reasonable offer. No trades

slm

im thinking about selling my super late howe car,turn key.might consider truck and cash for my car,it is the #11 minion car 813-380-9379

I would consider. However. I do not have any extra cash. Lol. But thanks anyway.

lookin

would be lookin for a driver with tires call 813-380-9379-ron

If I sell my truck I can put tires on for quite awhile. Lol. I’ll keep it in mind.

you interested in partnering with someone with a sponsor to cover all cost?

Sounds interesting. Truck will be at Desoto on Saturday. What did you have in mind.

misunderstanding.

I missed a word in my reply. I wasn’t looking for a driver but was offering tires to run your truck. decided to keep latemodel. im attached and can’t let it go. ron

Just looking to sell truck. Firm on price too. Very little wiggle room. Thx

Truck ran up front most of the race until he got pushed up the track at desoto heck of a truck

where is she located? im interested

I’m located in North ft Myers Florida.