Bradenton Herald

thanks to the Bradenton Herald for putting our story, results and pictures in every Monday morning. I make sure all that info is sent every Sunday before noon and they do a great job. most papers will not recognize local stock car racing but they do and I want to say thanks.

http://www.bradenton.com/2015/06/14/5850073/desoto-speedway-bradentons-jesse.html

And it’s much appreciated Linda. It’s surprising how many tracks in Florida can’t be bothered to even post results, much less do some free marketing by getting the local newspaper to post results and stories.

Nice article by the people at the Herald! Even gave some detailed love to us Sportsman guys! Thanks to them and thanks to Linda for sharing!

the story and photos come from the track, the paper uses what I send.
although we would love to have people from the papers every week there BUT.
we will take what we can get.

good run Scott.

[QUOTE=linda;161224]the story and photos come from the track, the paper uses what I send.
although we would love to have people from the papers every week there BUT.
we will take what we can get.

good run Scott.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Linda! Can’t wait to come back!

Linda is a very valuable person to the track. She always has the nights story out before she leaves, it’s professionally written, and things like getting our story out to the newspaper are just some of the things she does. It’s going the extra mile like that which help make a track better. I call it like I see it, and there is credit where credit is due. I’ve only been back 3 weeks, but I see a staff working together to put on a good show and she has been a key component.