1. #55 Richard Roark
  2. #3x Shane Sutorus
  3. #54 Billy Barrington
  4. #58 James Skinner
  5. #3 Dustin Higdon
  6. #03 Aaron Overman
  7. #180 Keith Wylie
  8. #46 Joseph Rock DQ

Looks like no one collected on the bounty. Great job Patrick, hopefully you will make one of the Desoto Sportsman races this season.

Unfortunately Patrick won’t be able to race at Desoto because NSS scheduled their Sportsman races on top of every remaining Desoto Sportsman race. I’ve tried but neither side is willing to budge on this. Patrick loses out on going to Desoto and Aaron Williamson and myself miss out on racing in the 50 lappers at NSS. And more importantly, the fans miss out on seeing the two top Sportsman drivers in the state battle it out at the two best Sportsman tracks. Such is Florida racing, I guess…

Boy, am I an ass. I was just informed that NSS is planning on rescheduling the conflicting 50 lappers! NSS here I come! Also get ready for Aaron Williamson to come challenge Patrick! I’m thinking he’s got something for Patrick! Thank you NSS!

I see SUDS in the future!

Yes sir! High time for a SUDS meeting with you, OS and Aaron too! :ernaehrung004:

Scott does Aaron run a crate motor?

Yes sir. Most Sportsman do. Especially the fast guys.

Heck This should draw a few more drivers from other tracks as well. I’m sure a few of the heavy hitters will show up for this. Maybe they will increase the bounty each week it goes unclaimed!!!

From what I understand it gets rolled over every race it’s not “claimed”. So it will be $400 next race. If Patrick can manage to sweep the next 4 races the bounty will baloon to a whopping $1200 by the next 50 lapper making it worth $2200 to win!!! Now THAT would draw an epic field!

[QUOTE=Kim Brown;162026]Pro Late Models

1. #5K Daniel Keene Jr.
  2. #15 Cody Blair
  3. #00 Anthony Cataldi
  4. #36 Tim Russell
  5. #30 Noah Cornman
  6. #17 Blaise Hetznecker
  7. #18 Zack Jarrell
  8. #41 Jeffery White
  9. #48 Dalton Smith

Sportsman

1. #25 Patrick Thomas
  2. #71 Earl Beckner
  3. #20 Matthew Jarrett
  4. #7 Sandy Lee
  5. #111 Donnie Williams
  6. #86 Richard Goodrich
  7. #28 Brandon Christian
  8. #25 Timothy Todd, Jr
  9. #38 Ron Gustafson
  10. #21 Mike Dahm
  11. #34 Austin Howell
  12. #1 Derrick Wood
  13. #0 DJ Farr Jr
  14. #63 George Alexander
  15. #5 RJ Glaser
  16. #21x George Dahm
  17. #16 Warren Howie

Modifieds

1. #15x Robert Deal
  2. #15 Tank Tucker
  3. #66 Jerry Symons
  4. #96 Matthew Wheeler
  5. #98 Matthew Jarrett
  6. #51 Chris Harvey
  7. #26 Joe Jacalone
  8. #38SP Robert Glover
  9. #90 Mike Dahm
  10. #21 George Dahm
  11. #99 Brent Tyler
  12. #55 Shain Held DNS

Bombers

1. #55 Richard Roark
  2. #3x Shane Sutorus
  3. #54 Billy Barrington
  4. #58 James Skinner
  5. #3 Dustin Higdon
  6. #03 Aaron Overman
  7. #180 Keith Wylie
  8. #46 Joseph Rock DQ[/QUOTE]

Looks like the car count is improving at NSS. Good job now stick with it and more will show. Don’t try to fix anything its not broken… Good luck. Yes I will tell you when I think u did good

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;162052]Looks like the car count is improving at NSS. Good job now stick with it and more will show. Don’t try to fix anything its not broken… Good luck. Yes I will tell you when I think u did good

don62[/QUOTE]

Sportsman fields were over 20. But the pay drop off is prob taking a toll. Scott, wasn’t it only like $50 to start at a certain point?

The pay is what it is at NSS. True they are down a few cars from last Sportsman race but it ebbs and flows. From 23 (on June 13th) for a high to 14 to a low they are still averaging around 20. With the affordability of the tire and its lifespan, drivers are obviously willing to forgo pay for the thrill of racing in a big field on the big high banks.

that’s good Scott that’s the kind of race I want to see everybody running the same motors etc. now it will be all driver and setup to battle it out for the win . as far as pay out goes the tracks should pay the most payout to the class that is bring in car counts . and right now the sportsman class is it that car count has been the best since they started this year.

You’re right Scooter, it is what it is. But eventually, you’ll lose cars. You know that. Guys will cut back and pick and choose.

No one misses out on anything. EVERY track runs sportman on Saturday night…Drivers and fans go to the track of their choice. i’ve done it for years.

That’s an incorrect statement. Not every track needs to run them on the same night, and some drivers such as Scott would be glad to patronize both tracks if that were possible. And as Scott said, the fans miss out. Say Scotty, you figured out how to be in 2 place at once yet? Sorry Benny, but you’re just wrong.

how am i wrong? who runs them on Friday? Ohhh wait…you want that “tracks working together” dream. having an individual track owner NOT run a class so you have control. Sorry dude. YOU are wrong.

P.S.

I agree that Scott is quite the advocate for his class and i commend him for that.

[QUOTE=Benny The Mule;162068]how am i wrong? who runs them on Friday? Ohhh wait…you want that “tracks working together” dream. having an individual track owner NOT run a class so you have control. Sorry dude. YOU are wrong.

P.S.

I agree that Scott is quite the advocate for his class and i commend him for that.[/QUOTE]

Where did friday enter into this? Yes, every track that runs Sportsmans runs them on Saturday. It’s no newsflash that every asphalt track in the state runs only on Saturday for a regular show.Yet not every track runs them every Saturday.In fact, no track runs them every Saturday. Phil Jacques, I am about to steal you signature from the bottom of your posts.

:anim_pound::anim_pound::anim_pound::anim_pound:

Leave Phil out of this. I like him and his posts. You and I can agree to disagree and both remain self proclaimed experts. I hope Phil comes back. It’s so boring on here I started posting again. UGH.