thursday, Thursday, THURSDAY!!

50 Lap OWM event at Showtime on F53 Slicks!

Also featuring:

Street Stocks
Mini Stocks
Strictly Stocks
School Bus Figure 8
Demo Derby

And Fireworks!

But wait! There’s More!

Watch the cone on the restarts!
Watch Robert watch the cone on restarts!
Watch the Drivers watch Robert watch the cone on restarts!

Be There!

(hey, what else are ya doin’ on a Thursday night with the next day off from work?)

To add to that, he’s also doing his $5,000 fast qualifier challenge for the OWM, Street Stocks and the Mini Stocks. And every kid gets a free hot dog.

No announcement from Rick Day? Did Yoho fire him and hire you OS? I’m all for that. You’re much more likable!

It comes and goes…

jus’ tryin’ to hep where I can, never mean to step on anyone’s toes, excepting Phil Jacque’s, of course.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;162172]It comes and goes…

jus’ tryin’ to hep where I can, never mean to step on anyone’s toes, excepting Phil Jacque’s, of course.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least people know now. Weft will be there. Sounds like a great show with 5k to win from the rear OWM Challenge. Enjoy!

I’m not going. Was contemplating it if you went, but I have to work the next morning so I’m gonna pass.

Most of the racers (including myself) have to work tomorrow, and Friday. It’s one thing to be tired the next day because you couldn’t sleep the night before, but it’s another thing if you’re a zombie because you were at the races!

I know not everyone on here complains about tracks racing only on Saturday nights, but a lot of people do. We should support this Thursday night show! There are no Heats so it shouldn’t be too late of a night. Hope you change your mind and come out and support the show!

I would have been in on a Friday, but I walk 10 miles a day in the sun for work. I’m a total zombie every day after work. Ain’t a kid anymore Devin. I have to pace myself. Good luck though. Should be a good show.

Am hoping they run in the following logical order (well, it’s logical to me):

Street Stocks
Modifieds
Mini Stocks
Fireworks
Strictly Stocks
Bus Figure Eights
Demo Derby

Definitely understandable. Thank you!

It’s weird…at the drivers meeting a couple of weeks ago he asked all OWM drivers what night we wanted to race on (Thursday or Friday) and most picked Friday…but he made the race on Thursday…But just like everything else, there’s no telling why Yoho does what he does. Haha.

Weft

I will buy you a beer after the races ? Understand the work man…you must be a landscaper ?

Jerry

A little birdie told me your car was at herbie’s. You must have seen Yoho’s facebook video…Hes freaking nuts.

Yoho def does what he wants. I’d be there for sure on a Friday. But no can do with work the next day. That’s kind of you Doug. I’m actually a mailman in St. Pete.

Calling Phil Jacques

Phil (and everyone else that wants to laugh so hard they have tears running down their face),

Find “Showtime Speedway” on Facebook & check out Robert on the “July 2” vid without the young driver (there are two similar vids).

To paraphrase a northerner–Telly Savalas–“That’s how we roll, Baby”!

Am not saying your northern tracks should try to imitate Robert, but he is certainly entertaining.

And a chance to win an extra $5K is not a bad thing either.

Robert is crazy like a fox. Actually, am pretty sure he is just crazy…

But we are thankful for him down heah.

The Video

is hilarious

Yeah, I just got it back today. I can officially say the car is done now!

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;162198]Phil (and everyone else that wants to laugh so hard they have tears running down their face),

Find “Showtime Speedway” on Facebook & check out Robert on the “July 2” vid without the young driver (there are two similar vids).

To paraphrase a northerner–Telly Savalas–“That’s how we roll, Baby”!

Am not saying your northern tracks should try to imitate Robert, but he is certainly entertaining.

And a chance to win an extra $5K is not a bad thing either.

Robert is crazy like a fox. Actually, am pretty sure he is just crazy…

But we are thankful for him down heah.[/QUOTE]

For the love of God, please don’t imitate him. I come to watch racing, not a clown show. The show should be the drivers.

It’s called p-r-o-m-o-t-i-n-g.

As much as we have heard about the stresses of being a track operator changing one’s life for the worse, we have a guy that lays out the bucks, lays down the law, runs off the show quickly, has good car count, resurrected the track from being past tense…

There is plenty to look at in St Pete besides Robert, and plenty of racing to enjoy.

To me, part of the reason I go is because of his antics.

To each his own.

Am pretty sure the NE ain’t gonna jump on the Yoho “how to be successful” bandwagon. And am pretty sure they can’t, as there is only one Yoho, and we got him!

The more I see and hear about Mr. Yoho, the more I want to go race there, or even just watch. If I am not mistaken, that is what promoting is all about, making people want to come see your show. I think a guy by the name of Humpy did a pretty good job of it, too, and he has been widely lauded for his antics and efforts.

its on

in just a few hours