Its almost a week since Auburndale's last late model race

And I haven’t seen one post on here about it.Was I the only one from this board that bothered to go?It very possibly was the best late model race I have seen in this state this year.Seventeen car starting field which included Dutilly(the eventual winner)Dorer,Webster,Winchell,Sergi,Guy of course,Gorham,Neumann and Black jr.

Apparently not!?

Why don’t you share your recollections?

Auburndale, Three Palms and Bronson don’t post results here.

Bronson and Three Palms can’t post results if they don’t have any. Auburndale always posted, suddenly they don’t. Did Rex get his feelings hurt?

Where was all the other guys? Bigleys, Scofields, Bresnahan, Anderson, and many others. No other track running super late models this passed Saturday?

They heard Dutilly would be there…?

All I remember are the top 4.

1. Jesse Dutilly
  2. Steve Dorer
  3. Joe Winchell
  4. Herb Neumann

Daniel Webster and Mica Williams battled for the lead for about 80-90 laps but got together at the end and both went to the rear. Dutilly set fast time started 8th or 9th and slowly and methodically worked his way to the front. He took advantage of the cone rule a few times as did a few others. I want to say with around 30 to go the power steering belt fell off the pump. Steve Dorer battled issues all day and missed qualifying, he started dead last, and like Dutilly, took his time getting to the front. Joe Winchell started 13th and was up to 5th before a spin with about 30 to go sent him to the rear. He definitely showed his experience coming thru the field, not one body panel was missing at the end of 100 laps. Overall it was one of the better late model races I have seen at Auburndale, Webster, Dutilly and a few others utilized the outside to make passes. The majority of the cautions involved the same cars running in the back, I questioned the 3 spin rule, but was informed it had to be 3 solo spins to be black flagged.

I saw on fb and heard that Dorer was upset with Dutilly. I still haven’t figured that one out. Yes, they made contact, Dorer was on the outside of Dutilly (trying to hold him down) Dutilly was doing his job and leaned on Dorer a little bit. It looked like good hard racing from the stands.

They are posted every week either Sunday evening or Monday when I get the results on the front page of KARNAC along with the rest of the results. Front page news Click Here

Thanks for all that you do, Rick. I guess I’m guilty of just looking at this message board and not the “front page”. Next time we are all looking for results from the tracks that don’t feel the need to post we should look there.

Thanks Scott…

[QUOTE=OWM94;162244]All I remember are the top 4.

1. Jesse Dutilly
  2. Steve Dorer
  3. Joe Winchell
  4. Herb Neumann

Daniel Webster and Mica Williams battled for the lead for about 80-90 laps but got together at the end and both went to the rear. Dutilly set fast time started 8th or 9th and slowly and methodically worked his way to the front. He took advantage of the cone rule a few times as did a few others. I want to say with around 30 to go the power steering belt fell off the pump. Steve Dorer battled issues all day and missed qualifying, he started dead last, and like Dutilly, took his time getting to the front. Joe Winchell started 13th and was up to 5th before a spin with about 30 to go sent him to the rear. He definitely showed his experience coming thru the field, not one body panel was missing at the end of 100 laps. Overall it was one of the better late model races I have seen at Auburndale, Webster, Dutilly and a few others utilized the outside to make passes. The majority of the cautions involved the same cars running in the back, I questioned the 3 spin rule, but was informed it had to be 3 solo spins to be black flagged.

I saw on fb and heard that Dorer was upset with Dutilly. I still haven’t figured that one out. Yes, they made contact, Dorer was on the outside of Dutilly (trying to hold him down) Dutilly was doing his job and leaned on Dorer a little bit. It looked like good hard racing from the stands.[/QUOTE]

And that boys and girls was an excellent recap of the nights events.George Gorham took 5th.The only thing I could think Dutilly being mad at Dorer for was if he felt like he was pinching him down.He was but hey,can you absolutely run hard at A-Dale and not do it?The first half of the race went by relatively clean for Auburndale and Dutilly was locked up in 7th and 8th place for the entire first half of the race.All the restarts in the second half of the race let Dutilly out of the box they had him in.