3. #58 James Skinner
  4. #3x Shane Sutorus
  5. #03 Aaron Overman
  6. #180 Richard Tyner
  7. #3 Dustin Higdon
  8. #05 Jamie Sullivan
  9. #55 Richard Roark

Anyone know what happened to Pletcher ?

Anyone know what happened to all the Late Models in this state?
Only track running them in one of their biggest races of the year and they pull 17 cars- yikes!

btw I was at BRP last night for the Sprint car show, only 14 Sprint Cars and 15 mini Sprints- so I guess you could say Sprint Car counts are even worse…

Pletcher had an axle issue that they discovered during driver intros. Tried to fix it but to no avail.

[QUOTE=Scott Prentice;162375]Anyone know what happened to all the Late Models in this state?
Only track running them in one of their biggest races of the year and they pull 17 cars- yikes!

btw I was at BRP last night for the Sprint car show, only 14 Sprint Cars and 15 mini Sprints- so I guess you could say Sprint Car counts are even worse…[/QUOTE]

This has never been the biggest race of the year. The 4th race has never had big car counts. I think the counts for the pavement race was not so good with no other race. The sprints had a race the night before at eastbay so that might have heart the count some.
Racing on the forth is fair at the most in the last 10 years.

I was working teq at the sprint race and didn’t get a chance to see ya …

Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;162387]This has never been the biggest race of the year. The 4th race has never had big car counts. I think the counts for the pavement race was not so good with no other race. The sprints had a race the night before at eastbay so that might have heart the count some.
Racing on the forth is fair at the most in the last 10 years.

I was working teq at the sprint race and didn’t get a chance to see ya …

Don62[/QUOTE]

Hey Don I didn’t know you were there- I sat in the grandstands with two of my sons, we LOVE Sprint Cars.
We had a good time and I like the Top Gun series, but we sure do miss the TBARA…

Another thing I found interesting was the biggest class of the night has been all but eliminated from pavement racing- the E mods. 21 cars, and a pretty good feature race. :ernaehrung004:

[QUOTE=Scott Prentice;162399]Hey Don I didn’t know you were there- I sat in the grandstands with two of my sons, we LOVE Sprint Cars.
We had a good time and I like the Top Gun series, but we sure do miss the TBARA…

Another thing I found interesting was the biggest class of the night has been all but eliminated from pavement racing- the E mods. 21 cars, and a pretty good feature race. :ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE]

yea the last big race they had on asphalt of E-MODS was at osw had 18 cars show up. New Smyrna speedway canceled the class because they said the class had no cars in the E-mod class . LOL well New Smyrna how’s that 8/9 car average of big motor modifies cars working out .:anim_pound::anim_buttkick:

Actually, the average has been closer to 11 Modifieds per race. That is about as good or better than any other class there other than the Sportsman.

Bronson has the E Mods on the schedule about once a month for the rest of the season.
Only 4 cars showed up for the last race, next race for the E Mods is July 25.

[QUOTE=jacko241;162412]Actually, the average has been closer to 11 Modifieds per race. That is about as good or better than any other class there other than the Sportsman

Joe I am not going to name names but there are two cars that don’t count sorry . that show up every week you know who they are. they were just mention on a different post on about there paint on their cars they are just a car class filler .

[QUOTE=Scott Prentice;162414]Bronson has the E Mods on the schedule about once a month for the rest of the season.
Only 4 cars showed up for the last race, next race for the E Mods is July 25.[/QUOTE]

yea Scott by the time they decide to run them most have already sold or pulled the motors out they waited to long to race them . and honestly I didn’t know they have them on the schedule the rest of the year that’s news to me .then I don’t go to Bronson website if it"s on there .

[QUOTE=Scott Prentice;162414]Bronson has the E Mods on the schedule about once a month for the rest of the season.
Only 4 cars showed up for the last race, next race for the E Mods is July 25.[/QUOTE]

Well the sprint race was just ok. we have had some great one this year .
On the other hand how did you like the E mod race at BRP. 20 cars 19 started and it was a barn burner.
I left needing more laps… Great show…
I do make all the Top Gun Sprint races so stop down and say hello.

Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;162417]Well the sprint race was just ok. we have had some great one this year .
On the other hand how did you like the E mod race at BRP. 20 cars 19 started and it was a barn burner.
I left needing more laps… Great show…
I do make all the Top Gun Sprint races so stop down and say hello.

Don62[/QUOTE]

10-4, I’ll look for you at next Top Gun show in August at BRP- I might get to Volusia on the 25th this month

E Mod race was good for sure- you know what happened to Garver, he pulled off on pace lap and never came back?

[QUOTE=Scott Prentice;162424]10-4, I’ll look for you at next Top Gun show in August at BRP- I might get to Volusia on the 25th this month

E Mod race was good for sure- you know what happened to Garver, he pulled off on pace lap and never came back?[/QUOTE]
Bad carb Neven broke a rocker and was 2nd. great show and good croud…

don62