Wheres Frasson?

Is it me, or is he not coming around here anymore?

Was wondering that myself.

Am hoping all is well for him…

He could not quit now . Who would I have to pick on?
He might be in rehab for a few month but he will be back soon.

don62

Not sure where he is, but I do know one thing. Frasson is “ready for Hillary”.

Good thing we are racing buds, because his politics give a headache.

“Frasson is ‘ready for Hillary’.”–Bonez

You may have solved the mystery!

Has anyone ever actually seen anyone come out of one of her campaign centers…?

Still around… got fed up with that stupid pop up website anytime I tried to do anything here.

Glad to see its fixed.

Been having a ton of fun going to races though… 6 weeks in a row at VSP, with a couple of Ocala Fridays thrown in.

And thank you for your concern over my vote… like that’s anyone’s fucking business.

well bone man has been told…Well Jerry seams ok to me. His old crusty self.

don62

Glad he is here as I rarely disagree with even part of what he says. Clearly he has his priorities right. As for voting pick a loser and go with them.

Well, its good to hear from you again, most of what i have seen on here lately has given me a headache.

VSP has been pretty good of late - we made it out there the week before the 4th.

Hard to believe there’s 117 other Frassons

Had them all killed…

Kind, sharing, tolerant…

By jove, I believe he is going to be okay.

HEY,Leave my main race fan buddy alone… he’s still all broken up over his last love… don’t understand, but whenever he speaks of her…he looks over his shoulder… and I agree with him…who is votes for is no ones business (we can just all hope and pray that person doesn’t win)…
There is no other fan better than the Fras… he knows all…hits more track than anyone I know (and is welcomed as well… sorry Don, had to say that) but all is good… we are all family and can agree (most times)…OSFp

[QUOTE=Frasson118;162595]Still around… got fed up with that stupid pop up website anytime I tried to do anything here.

Glad to see its fixed.

Been having a ton of fun going to races though… 6 weeks in a row at VSP, with a couple of Ocala Fridays thrown in.

And thank you for your concern over my vote… like that’s anyone’s fucking business.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA! Go Jerry!

Good to see Jerry is back and a-ok. He gets my vote as FL’s most dedicated race fan. Cheers Jerry! :ernaehrung004:

But he KILLED the others!

Kinda like The James Gang song “Funk #49”… nobody has heard from Funk 1-48 in years…

But seriously, I do appreciate the kind words. I’ll always be around here, but completely disappointed that damn near every thread turns political with a bunch of shit talking.

If I WANT to read garbage like that, I head to Facebook.

I come here for RACING… but that’s a rarely discussed topic here lately.

And that SUCKS…

I don’t feel the political devolution, but maybe I have automatically learned how to shift into overdrive scroll when I see any of that.

I feel like every thread evolves into one of three things:

Either, “ya know it’s supposed to be a show and”

or, “when I started all this back in 1842 it was better because I was in charge and people listened to me when I was up on my soap box, unlike you idiots”

or, “this guy’s just trying to stir shit up just ignore him and maybe he’ll go away”

But I guess that’s a message board is for.

How about-- it is members of the racing community that are sharing/debating things of importance to them.

Read, skip it, or respond–it’s all good and it’s all free.

(Said the guy from 1842 ignoring that Lurkin guy…{lol}).

In fact, this entire thread has to do with a member, not a racing topic.

Am cool widdat, as I am glad that Frasson is otay.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;162624]Kinda like The James Gang song “Funk #49”… nobody has heard from Funk 1-48 in years…

But seriously, I do appreciate the kind words. I’ll always be around here, but completely disappointed that damn near every thread turns political with a bunch of shit talking.

If I WANT to read garbage like that, I head to Facebook.

I come here for RACING… but that’s a rarely discussed topic here lately.

And that SUCKS…[/QUOTE]

Ditto on the political crap, Jerry.