Wheres Frasson?

The result is that frasson will never again post any political stuff on this board.

I congratulate everyone on their lively senses of humor.

Now that’s funny right there.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;162624]Kinda like The James Gang song “Funk #49”… nobody has heard from Funk 1-48 in years…

But seriously, I do appreciate the kind words. I’ll always be around here, but completely disappointed that damn near every thread turns political with a bunch of shit talking.

If I WANT to read garbage like that, I head to Facebook.

I come here for RACING… but that’s a rarely discussed topic here lately.

And that SUCKS…[/QUOTE]

I figured you might be lurking around but were maybe tired of hearing all of these northern know- it- alls blabbing. Oh wait! :slight_smile:

He even ran me off…

Actually…

I myself stopped posting because of racing message board bullies like Frasson.

He hurt my sensitive feelings and I haven’t yet fully recovered from it…

Plus…there’s his secret neo-Nazi political agenda he’s always pushing…

And his former ties to the Rainbow Coalition…

It was recently discovered that he funded Bruce Jenners transformation surgery…

He writes “Xmas” instead of Christmas when he sends out his holiday cards…

And I also uncovered the real truth that he has never really attended any races in his life. He has lifetime subscriptions to almost every racing trade paper and magazine in print and just scans the stories for buzzwords and names so he can act like a bigshot on all the message boards and FB pages that he lurks on while secretly living in a small 12x12 apartment somewhere on the OBT ordering all his meals delivered in by various topless dancers…

Plus he drank the last Budweiser before checking to see if I wanted it.

Good to hear from you, old buddy.
OJ:ernaehrung004:

[QUOTE=Osmosis Jones;162658]Actually…

It was recently discovered that he funded Bruce Jenners transformation surgery…

So you’re saying Fras had tranny problems. Good to see you back Jerry, I was wondering where you had been too.

I wasn’t talking about you Oldschool.

I wasn’t talking about you Oldschool.

Thx, Lurkin.

Was just funnin’ around myself.

No offense taken, hopefully none given.

While talking to frasson at one of the mod reunions he remembered one of my cars I raced. That guy has been around and knows what’s happenin.