WOW Gary has come up with something NEW for getting cars on the slabs!!!!

[B][I][SIZE=“4”]This is from the Citrus County Speedway Facebook page:

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS

The upcoming race on 8/1/15 the class with the MOST cars that take the green flag FOR THERE CLASS will be getting a bonus.

THE BONUS WILL BE EACH DRIVER IN THAT CLASS WITH THE HIGHEST CAR COUNT THAT TAKES THE GREEN FLAG WILL GET A FREE PIT PASS.
If you have any questions call Gary at 813-313-8741…

I think it shows how much the Track Owners are thinking about to get Cristian’s to beat eaten by the lions to get the Romans to come to their Coliseum (cars racing and the fans in the stands) having fun and enjoy the price of a ticket. Good job Gary.[/SIZE][/I][/B]
:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003:
:ernaehrung004:

Great idea from Gary.

IMO, a very poor analogy regarding getting folks in the grandstand.

(70%+ of the population identifies as being of Christian Faith)

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;163160]Great idea from Gary.

IMO, a very poor analogy regarding getting folks in the grandstand.

(70%+ of the population identifies as being of Christian Faith)[/QUOTE]

C’mon OS. No need to still be bitter towards the Romans. You were able to survive being thrown to the Lions in the Coliseum, so just let it go man. Bobby just stole the idea from Bruton Smith. You know, Bristol, “The Last Great Coliseum”…

Bobby

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;163157][B][I][SIZE=“4”][COLOR=“Blue”]This is from the Citrus County Speedway Facebook page:

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS

The upcoming race on 8/1/15 the class with the MOST cars that take the green flag FOR THERE CLASS will be getting a bonus.

THE BONUS WILL BE EACH DRIVER IN THAT CLASS WITH THE HIGHEST CAR COUNT THAT TAKES THE GREEN FLAG WILL GET A FREE PIT PASS.

First of all I think its a smart move giving out Pit passes and definitely grandstand passes. I have a couple questions. I see that mods are on the schedule for August 1 and they are running the 750’s.

Can you tell me what the price for 4 mounted 750’s will cost?

What is the payout for the mods?

Is there a slab charge ?

Entry Fee?

Driver registration fee ?

Again I like the P.R. work…

You have to give credit where it’s due. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but efforts are being made. Of course, some will remain forever bitter and never give it a chance, but such is life.

Openwm53

No entry fee. no Registration fee either. payout out is on my web site www.citruscountyspeedway.com Call Donnie N for tire prices 386-663-5113

Openwm 53 Yes there is a 5.00 slab fee

Thank you

For the reply

I love Romans… both Richie Evans & Jerry Cook were outstanding.

YEAH!!! Frasson118 is BACK!!!

[SIZE=“6”]YEAH!!! Frasson118 is BACK!!! Good to hear from you. Now get back in the game and lets start ROCKEN!!![/SIZE]:ernaehrung004:

Yeah.

Maybe it will work for the stick and ball/WWE folks.

Non winged Sprints and Modifieds on the same ticket is attraction enough for me.

Do we think there will be decent car count?

And I always ask, any chance of sitting on the west side for grandstand admission (you know, like St Pete, Auburndale & New Smyrna)?