Attention all Late Models 100 laps pay $3000.00 to WIN on August 22nd.

Ernie and Shawn Bass?

I’ll will be there and that place will be sold out if you get Dumont Smith at the meet and greet!

invite

jr. percell and Edward howell

Do you have any numbers?

[SIZE=“4”]Do you have any numbers? I would love to invite both. Let me know. Thanks!!!
[/SIZE]
:ernaehrung004:

[B][I][SIZE=“4”]These are Governors Cup Winners that I would like to invite!!!
1966 Golden Gate Speedway Bobby Brack
1970 1970 Golden Gate Speedway Don Gregory
1979 4 November 1979 Showtime Speedway Jim Fenton
1995 11 November 1995 New Smyrna Speedway David Russell
1997 25 October 1997 New Smyrna Speedway David Rogers
2002 9 November 2002 New Smyrna Speedway Mike Fritts

Or if you can thinks of any other Drivers that the Fans would like to see at the Meet and Greet.
If you have a contact number. Thanks to those who support positive makes positive. Call me at 813-817-7223.
Don’t forget the Swap Meet from 9:00 (set up starts at 7:00) till 3:00. Any type of Motorsports stuff!!! One man junk is another mans treasure. Clean out the old garage!!![/SIZE][/I][/B]
:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003:
:aktion033:

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;163354]1967 1967 Golden Gate Speedway Dumont Smith[/quote]Ummm…gonna be a little difficult…

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;163354]1970 1970 Golden Gate Speedway Don Gregory[/quote]Don’t know if Don would make the trip down from Ohio…

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;163354]1979 4 November 1979 Showtime Speedway Jim Fenton[/quote]It was at Sunshine Speedway.

How 'bout guys like…

Daniel Keene
Dave Dunkin
Milton Burysek (not sure if he’s still around…)
Junior Purcell
Jim Childers (we won the Coca-Cola 200 in '81 at DeSoto with Jim driving…)
Dennis Langston
Mike Cope
Larry Rogero
Billy Barnwell
Tommy Duckworth
…and about a hunnerd more…

Get [SIZE=“4”]Gary Balough 112
[/SIZE]

That ought to liven the place up!

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;163412]Ummm…gonna be a little difficult…

Don’t know if Don would make the trip down from Ohio…

It was at Sunshine Speedway.

How 'bout guys like…

Daniel Keene
Dave Dunkin
Milton Burysek (not sure if he’s still around…)
Junior Purcell
Jim Childers (we won the Coca-Cola 200 in '81 at DeSoto with Jim driving…)
Dennis Langston

Larry Rogero
Billy Barnwell
Tommy Duckworth
…and about a hunnerd more…[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=“5”]I need phone numbers!!![/SIZE]:sport009::sport009::sport009::sport009:
:aktion033:

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;163309][B][I][SIZE=“4”]On August 22nd Desoto will have the BIGGEST Race since the ICE BREAKERS!!!
It’s the NASCAR Homestead Ford Eco Boost Ticket Give-Aways!!!

Also starting at 9:00 AM till 3:00 PM we will have a SWAP MEET out front in the parking lot. $20.00 for a 10x10 area $30.00 for a 20x20. Bring all your stuff that’s your no longer needing. Motorsports is the theme, but anything from Stock Car, Drag Racing, Road Racing, RC cars, boats, and planes. If you want to sell it someone may buy it!!!

If that’s not enough we are having the Tribute to the Late Model Legends. During the Autograph session we will have a table for the Legends to meet and greet their Fans. So far:
LeRoy Porter
Randy Fox
Dickie Anderson
Dave Pletcher
I will add when new ones confirm.

Here’s the expected line up for the Late Model 100 Legends Race:
Joe Boyd
Dave Weaver
Dylan Bigley
Michael Atwell
Jesse Dutilly
Billy Bigley Jr.
Anthony Campi
Nick Neri
Steve Dorer
Anthony Cataldi
Dustin Dunn
Dickie Anderson
Dave Pletcher
Chad Chastain
Dylan Martin
DJ Hoelzle (added 7/29)
Cody Martell (added 7/30) And will be driving the Iconic #4 of Randy Fox Late Model.
If you are coming let me 813-817-7223 or post on the string!!!
I will keep updating the string.[/SIZE][/I][/B]
QUOTE]

It would be nice to see Eddie King true legend and still racing a super late model. Eddie was tough to beat back in the day with that straight 6.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;163413]Get [SIZE=“4”]Gary Balough 112
[/SIZE]

That ought to liven the place up![/QUOTE]Balough probably wouldn’t make the trip down from Ohio, either…he lives in Stow, which is about 20 minutes from where I’m at now.

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;163414][B][I]I need phone numbers!!![/QUOTE]You really need to get on FaceBook and start asking around. If you’re talking August 22 - like 3 weeks from now - you should get on the move…There are TONS of west-coast Florida race fans who more than likely could point you in the right direction. Carol Wicks, for one. Childers (and his wife, Charmaine) is on there. LeRoy’s on there. Jimmy Cope’s on there. David Reutimann. Ernie Bass.

Start huntin’. And good luck.

Thanks Jimmy!!

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;163424]You really need to get on FaceBook and start asking around. If you’re talking August 22 - like 3 weeks from now - you should get on the move…There are TONS of west-coast Florida race fans who more than likely could point you in the right direction. Carol Wicks, for one. Childers (and his wife, Charmaine) is on there. LeRoy’s on there. Jimmy Cope’s on there. David Reutimann. Ernie Bass.

Start huntin’. And good luck.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=“4”]Thanks Jimmy! Your always up on the best direction to go… I get on Facebook. I asked Jimmy, and Buzzy to talk to David and Wayne. Again THANKS!!! Wish you could be there…[/SIZE]:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003:
:wink:

“Balough probably wouldn’t make the trip down from Ohio, either…he lives in Stow, which is about 20 minutes from where I’m at now.”-Jimmy M

No prob, just bring him with you!

Slm 112

Bobby,
I think you misunderstood the text message I sent you. I will not be running on the 22nd. My brother Steve will be running the #12 SLM. See you in 12 days.

David Weaver #11

Getting Dumont Smith there would be a good trick. He is on GOD;s racing team now.