IT'S RACE DAY!!!!!! And we will be ROCKEN at Desoto!!!!

[B][I][SIZE=“4”]IT’S RACE DAY!!! And we will be ROCKEN at Desoto!!!
Today you can:
Sell your old used stuff at the Swap Meet. 9:00 to 3:00!!!
Buy your next project!!!
Bench Race with all your Friends!!

See some GREAT Racing!! Starts t 7:00
Meet some REAL Legends of Late Models!!!
All night is a meet and greet!!
SUPER LATE MODEL 100 LAPS & MINI STOCK 40 LAPS
Pure Stock, Super Late Models, Modified Mini, Mini Cups, Mini Stock, Bombers

You can WIN 2 $50.00 Gift Card from Gator Plumbing in the 50/50!!!
Gift bags from Pep Boys!!!
Give-A-Ways for Auto Nation Ford of Bradenton!!!
On and on!!!

Plus you can get group Homestead, Desoto Tickets Special!!! Starting this weekend get a four pack of tickets, two to Homestead and two for Desoto Speedway, all four tickets $105.00.
Yes that’s it!!! We have joined hands with Homestead for the NASCAR Ford Eco Boost Weekend.
To see if the NASCAR Speedways can work together supporting both entity’s. The value is 2 x $105.00 each (per Homestead Ticket)= $210.00 and 2 $15.00 each (per Desoto Ticket) = $30.00.
All adding up to $240.00 for just $105.00 (a savings of $135.00). They are Turn One group seating. Call me if you want the package. The BIG sale will come August 22. It is the Homestead, Auto Nation Bradenton Ford, Manatee First Responders, and Manatee Schools Employees Night at the Races. There will be Friday NASCAR Camping World , and NASCAR Xfinity Race tickets gives out for free by pulling numbers. We also are having a Tribute to the Legends of Late Models. So far we confirmed Leroy Porter, Randy Fox, Joe Winchell, Gene Thorpe, Dave Pletcher, and many others who have been invited. My number is 813-817-RACE(7223). Bobby Diehl

So if you don’t have anything to do today bring your SUN SCREEN and get ready to have some FUN!!![/SIZE][/I][/B]
:sport009::sport009::sport009:
:sport009::aktion033:

Bobby, are you doing your dance to get rid of that liquid sunshine long enough to get the races in tonight?

As had as I can…

[SIZE=“4”]As had as I can. Hope to see you there!!![/SIZE]:aktion033::sport009::sport009::sport009::aktion033:

“Rockin” I believe.

“Rocking” I believe.

Or was it Rainen, Rainin, or raining ?

Rockin in the free world according to Neil Young.

I always feel that I have let you down.

[SIZE=“4”]I always feel that I have let you down if things go wrong (rain). Even if it’s out of my control. I can’t work any harder, but stopping is not my style (if I have a style). Check the Mother Nature post. Hope to see you at Desoto this weekend!!![/SIZE]:auto003::auto003::auto003:
:sport009::huepfen024: