New Smyrna Speedway 8/22 - Good Weather and Race Updates

Lol

Lol yep sore winner that’s me. It was a good race I already said that but that doesn’t give people the right to cheat does it? Idk what you want to hear but I told you my side and my reasoning you don’t have to like it that’s fine. Maybe they shouldnt have harassed me all the time but you can think what you want. Come talk to me at the track you know who I am. This same team has been dqed 4 times now. How long before you stop cheating?

Sorry fridaynightfun Justin learned to protest the second place car from me. Done it numerous times over the years, even claimed the engine of 2nd before. Maybe you should just pay more attention. Why would anyone of you couch racers be suprised to see Justin win anyways? He has been helping my family build, repair and maintain race winning cars for the last 15 years. I would rather watch a true racer compete in a class that they are capable of winning in than flounder around in the rear of a class they cannot afford and lose intetest in the sport. I am sure that shortdickcar 1 thought about all of that before blasting racers on the internet. Jared Allison

some advice Jared when you start name calling shortdickcar1 me you show your ignorance you sound like a two year old kid . I have never got on here name called or bad mouth anybody . fact is I say what the truth is I know some guys don’t like it . you want to talk about flounder around. people running classes they can’t afford and lose interest in the sport. maybe it was the guys who showed up in 200,000 haulers to the race track to win 250.00 in a mod race or 600.00 in a superlate race. driving skills didn’t win the race money did. that’s what hurt local racing. the guys that as you say floundering around in the back were smart they left and the fans got tired of seeing the same guy win every week they lost interest and don’t come back as well. couch racer ? I am at a track every week you don’t even race asphalt anymore do you ? funny thing is nobody has missed you .

The 6 car is a richy rich kid the has drove just about everyone ruff i was sorta happy to see him get dqed. As far as justin the car handle great and has a good wheelman gotta do your research and homework to get up to his level i am always looking for ways to improve my car

Sorry too offend you shorttrackcar 1, but if you would post your real name I could address you by it instead. I saw your first post about justin having a torn apart 602 for sale that you thought was suspicious. You were not calling names but looked like trying to stir the pot a little. Your right I am not at the pavement track every week anymore but justin works for me and I see him going through the same thing every week and its frustrating. I am also sorry that I offended you by spending my money that I work for on a nice hauler and racecars…btw try to be a little more accurate when you use your numbers because my rig was alot more than you stated. The calling me a two year old thing I am okay with… thats not as bad as usual. Also I never asked anyone to miss me, I sleep fine at night even without anyone calling and saying they do. Thanks for being so concerned. JARED