Where's Jerry?

Frasson18 Alert

There has been a Silver Alert posted for my friend …Jerry (aka Frasson118)

He might be confused and not on his usual meds… perhaps he is in a Dry County and can’t get to a beer… perhaps a jealous husband did him in…(or maybe a past relationship did him in)…in any case… if you see him (ask him any question about racing to verify it’s him), please call 911 and give them his location… WE WANT HIM BACK…

OSF

Much to Dons disappointment, I’m still around.

The rainy season has put the brakes on every plan I tried to put together. Thankfully my crazy bitch ex has gone back north, and finally leaving me the hell alone.

I’ll be back here more often when racing starts back up, and I can continue to piss off racing fans from the Georgia border, to Homestead…

[QUOTE=Frasson118;164209]Much to Dons disappointment, I’m still around.

The rainy season has put the brakes on every plan I tried to put together. Thankfully my crazy bitch ex has gone back north, and finally leaving me the hell alone.

I’ll be back here more often when racing starts back up, and I can continue to piss off racing fans from the Georgia border, to Homestead…[/QUOTE]Yep.

He’s still here. Damn. LOLOL
:stuck_out_tongue:

Good to hear from you Jerry… I was just sitting here thinking that I should have suggested someone have the cops check the back forty at Don’s place to see if there were any remains buried there… OSF

I was beginning to think him and Albee had some kind of connection…lol

[QUOTE=Frasson118;164209]Much to Dons disappointment, I’m still around.

I’ll be back here more often when racing starts back up, and I can continue to piss off racing fans from the Georgia border, to Homestead…[/QUOTE]

rember when Jerry posted that I doged his post. how does my name fit in this post…
jerry I could care less ware u are. Don’t wish u any bad or good just don’t care. have a great life…
no response is needed…

don62