New Smyrna Speedway Race Recap for 8/22/15

Patrick you are a budget racer that is winning a lot . what is your thoughts on getting your crate motor tore down and having to eat the cost to get it put back together if you are found legal? I believe the protesting team should eat the cost . or not be aloud to race until it’s paid .

I believe Patrick’s motor was torn apart at Auburndale, I think it really defeats the purpose of the crate motor if you are going to completely tear them down

I just received word from Jeff Sutcliffe. Following the tear down Saturday night and after reviewing the documentation from Crane, Justin Reynolds motor is found to be legal. Reynolds is the Super Stock 50 Feature Winner. I will post the remainder of the results as soon as I get to the track tomorrow.

well I will be the first to say it congratulations Justin on your win . proves you don’t need to cheat to be fast .:ernaehrung004:

Thank you

I just want to thank everyone for the support and help. Had guys calling and willing to help buy me new motors and offering motors for me to borrow. Can’t thanks them people enough and knowing there is still good people out there. Just glad to prove to people that I don’t need to cheat to win that has doubted me or my car since I built it.

Justin,

Congrats on your win!

Careful with the re-assembly, don’t forget the cam lube and all that, torque specs & order, pre-cleaning the surfaces the gaskets go on with lacquer thinner…

I know you know all this stuff, it just would be a shame to have an expensive problem after your struggles.