New smyrna ?

Well Dave or Kim are we going to get some racing on tonight what’s it looking like down there ? trying to see what my options are tonight don’t want anybody saying I am couch racer. what ever that is .:blink:

All efforts will be made to race tonight… so far looking good…

10-4 that’s what I want to hear . everybody needs to come out to see the biggest sportsman’s race in FL. the last regular Saturday night sportsman 25 lapper had 29 cars show up I would expect more tonight . I don’t think anybody is going to be able to beat Patrick .:cool008: 10.00 to get in for a 50 lapper !!! kids 11 under for free !!! holy molly’s that’s what I am talking . get off those couches grab the whole family and call your friends . come out to New Smyrna speedway .

Holly Molly

Man o man, ya’ll need to light a fire under shorttrackcar1 evey week, if he’s going to lay it down that thick. Holly Molly, even Old Don never said it any better. Open the gates wide,because anyone that reads that will be loading the wagons for “THE BIG SHOW TONITE”! CHEAP PRICES AT THE GATE, can that be followed up with a food deal too?:ernaehrung004: