It's time to move on to the next page. Start rebullding your racers. The Punta Gorda

[SIZE=“4”]I know this was in a earlier post, but if you missed it. It tells the STORY!!!
Pioneering Fort Myers native's story is featured in touring Broadway show - NBC2 News.
It’s time to move on to the next page. Start rebuilding your racers. The Punta Gorda Speedway will be reopening soon. The CCAA Started the proceeding for eviction. It takes 5 days after the filing 9/10/15 and then they (the Hasse’s have 20 days to respond), but there’s NO hope in sight. So by October 5th the way will be paved to start the rebuilding of the Speedway. We in the SW Florida Stock Car racing community (SWSCRC) are looking forward to getting the cars and trucks off the jack stands and back on the track. With the weather changing and the Snow Birds heading South it will be a welcoming site. The next operators will be well screened and be able to make a go of the GREAT facility. Talking with the possible new operators plans are being made to cross promote and level the rules and setting schedules that would allow the (SWFSCRC) to support the Racers and Fans. In closing the future looks BRIGHT for our Sport in SW Florida.
It’s time to move on to the next page. Thanks and have a GREAT DAY!!! [/SIZE]

:aktion033::huepfen024::sport009:
:ernaehrung004:

[SIZE=“7”]SWFSCRC[/SIZE]

Great promo name…

don62

“Swif-surc”?

Hey, it’s better than “Beserk Everglade Swamp Bats From Hades” (BESBFH)

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;164618]“Swif-surc”?

Hey, it’s better than “Beserk Everglade Swamp Bats From Hades” (BESBFH)[/QUOTE]

South West Interstate Florida Track
SWIFT
The will have lots of moving signs on the road .

don62

The WINK video clip says it all.

[SIZE=“4”]The WINK video clip says it all. Can’t wait to get the Grand Stands up and the Track classes and Touring Series bringing the crowds back to one of Florida crown jewels. Now let’s start getting the cars and trucks off the jack stands!!! [/SIZE]
:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003:
:aktion033:

The WINK video clip says it all.

[SIZE=“4”]The WINK video clip says it all. Can’t wait to get the Grand Stands up and the Track classes and Touring Series bringing the crowds back to one of Florida’s Crown Jewels. Now let’s start getting the cars and trucks off the jack stands!!! [/SIZE]
:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003:
:aktion033:

The post so nice, he said it twice…

What business person or group of investors will take the track over. Here is another chance for the KARNAC.COM posters to pool your money together and do it. Run the track like a racer wants it done. Make your own tire rules and make racing affordable again, etc etc. Lower pit and grandstand prices plus you can have the cleanest rest rooms in the state.

Don, remember when Jack and I talked you into bringing the last leg of the Triple Crown down there…

well if should someone get this track I would be very interested in running it.I have raced for over 40 yrs. raced dirt and pavement owner of a dirt track and turned it in to one of the best paying and best run tracks in ohio.I have had medical problems that are finally behind me.I have many great ideas to turn this or any track around.promote put people in the stands.you have to lose money first to build the future.my name is Bob Schippers check me out google my name or Lakeville speedway I owned from 1995 thru 2007’I am 65 years young and a real racer promoter everything rolled in one.if any interest call Bob at 419 5578502 thanks for reading

i