NSS Sportsman Bounty 9/26

The American Auto Bounty on Patrick Thomas is up to $700 this Saturday night at New Smyrna Speedway. Any Sportsman driver who beats Patrick and wins the race will receive a BONUS of $700 cash.

Rumor Mill: After last Saturday night, the 25 car of Patrick Thomas sustained damage that could not be repaired by this coming Saturday. Patrick will be racing, but not in the car that has given him so many wins…

OMG…REALLY??? So you mean to tell me the car that he won not 1 but 2 races with coming from the back…the one where the entire right side was destroyed and rebuilt in 40 minutes and now they have an ENTIRE week to repair…THAT car won’t be racing Saturday? :anim_pound:

Lol definitely a rumor didnt hurt the car at all other then alittle body damage and still won both races

My car will not be there, there is major rearend damage from racing with the bent rearend tube. So I will be in a very capable car and hope to keep this bounty going.

Patrick Thomas 25

100$ Buys a tube, 30 minutes to change it out. YouTube has several good tutorials… Unless it was a cambered tube then it gets a little more costly… But then again rules prohibit such equipment… I probably would have waited until Thursday or Friday to release an excuse as poor as this.

Why does everybody on here have to be a peckerhead? Who cares if he is waiting for the paint to dry - show up and beat him or shut the hell up.

Patrick, glad it held up long enough for you to get the job done.

And people wonder why most racers won’t post on Karnac, none of you people sponsor me, pay my bills, work my job, take my kids to baseball practice and games, or help me work on my car. This will be my last Karnac post, if you want to find me look up a win picture and type in the web address on the quarter panel. Jim Jones has them on his web site.

Patrick Thomas 25

Awww shucks. You guys went and chased off the Sportsman legend.

Anyone who does show up with a good enough car or driving skills will be crashed or DQ in tech for something stupid

Yea, thats what will happen Booger. Keep on pissing and moaning instead of actually doing anything to support racing. Loser attitude there buddy.

I guess where theres a vacuum of negativity, from Albees absence - Wefty will fill in.

When I post I try to keep in mind my reflection on The Sport and Karnac.

And you know, those that know, know.

Back up ur trash with truth…

Anyone who posts knowingly FALSE information about anything will have their account TERMINATED no questions asked.

That is all…

That sounded more like opinion than fact or knowingly false information. Are we no longer allowing opinions? So if someone says Don Nerone was a top notch promoter, do they get their accounts banned? Just saying :wink: It’s an awful slippery slope I think you’d agree.

Let me drive that car Patrick and I’ll haul your family to Disney for the day???

Wow…haters gonnas hate! I have spoken to Patrick Thomas many times and I can tell you this much, he is a class act that pours his heart and soul in to his racing program and it shows weekly. I would suspect after any Saturday win, the prepration for the following race begins Sunday. He is at the track on test and tune nights for a reason…to stay at the top of his game. Here’s an idea, perhaps you haters should turn your Tv shows off and get out of your arm chairs and work on your junk…

Vulpius

[QUOTE=nss71;164828]Wow…haters gonnas hate! I have spoken to Patrick Thomas many times and I can tell you this much, he is a class act that pours his heart and soul in to his racing program and it shows weekly. I would suspect after any Saturday win, the prepration for the following race begins Sunday. He is at the track on test and tune nights for a reason…to stay at the top of his game. Here’s an idea, perhaps you haters should turn your Tv shows off and get out of your arm chairs and work on your junk…

Vulpius[/QUOTE]

And I’m betting that Patrick has never lost his temper and thrown his helmet resulting in it bouncing off his pit neighbor’s trailer and into his van! Thanks for not kicking my ass, Ted! Johnny Mitchell

JMITCH…you’re killing me…20 plus years ago! The kid in the van is now 30 years old!

The Bounty can’t be frozen until PT can get his car fixed properly?

I wouldn’t be counting the money just yet.

Patrick has shown he is formidable carrying just a tire down the frontstretch.