Attention Q A&IA Pro Trucks & FASTRUCKs get ready for tech....

[SIZE=“5”]Attention Q A&IA Pro Trucks & FASTRUCKs get ready for tech. Be legal or be DQ. Jeremy Goddard is not racing this week so he will be doing tech this week. I will post payout when I confirm. Denny said NO entry fee and he will NOT cut the payout. Stay tuned for up dates…[/SIZE]
:ernaehrung004::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::wink:

Desoto Pro Trucks

That is absolutely ridiculous, no way would I want a fellow competitor performing tech on my truck. Tech should be performed by an independent non competitor.

The speedway has hired a new Tech person and he will be teching all divisions for the remainder of the year, except sprints.
The payout for all classes was posted today on Desoto Facebook page.

Cam Doctor

Hope the new tech guy has a cam doctor

Ahhhh… new tech inspection…

now here’s where things are done in a smart way or …

Just got off the phone…

[SIZE=“5”]Just got off the phone with Denny and Linda. They did find a techman so Jeremy
(who was just tring to help((going donate the pay $$$ to the THE FASTRUCK Season End Championship race to the 10th, 11th, & 12th place trucks)sorry Teams) won’t have to Tech so it well be great that he can come enjoy the race!!![/SIZE]
:ernaehrung004:

Am I the only one that doesn’t understand what this post means???

Damn, I was hoping Jeremy would do it. He might actually get to the bottom of all these trucks. Sure hope your New Guy knows what he is doing or it will be a free for all. Trucks need better tech, but after last sat at showtime it was a good start. Tear them all down and let the parts prove who is doing it the right way.

It’s time to start seeing some motors torn down and laying parts on a bench!!

Yeah Billy and Cody your right…

[SIZE=“4”]Yeah Billy and Cody your right we need to do a better job in tech. Problem is a Cam Doctor would be good, along with, a Whisler, P&G, and the rest of the equipment. I am glad to see the depth that Show Time did (and always do in their Tech) Richard is one of the best. We as a Touring Series we are working on it. The problem did just happen. It’s been getting worse over the last five years. We are looking into getting all the equipment again (we had it five years ago). So I hope the new Tech has the system to get the job done. Thanks to those who are supporting the Series and for those who don’t we will keep working on getting it right.[/SIZE]:ernaehrung004:

I think you missed my point, whistler, cam doctor would be great but best thing to do is tear it down and lay parts on a bench. There is no fudging the tools at that point. Get real these are no longer crate motors. And they should be teched as such. The time is now to get these motors under control and make everyone honest, or open up the motors to run what you brung at 3000lbs and put us on 7" tires and run 75 laps. That would eliminate the bullshit. Either start tearing down motors or tell everyone get all you can get but hook it up on 7".

Fastruck is as fake as “Bobby Bucks”

I think its time that the pro truck division is made aware of certain facts.
Fastruck is operating under “false pretenses” The fastruck corporations that Mr. Diehl had in the past along with its “Ficitious Names” that were originally registered with the State of Florida Division of Corporations or go www.sunbiz.com (For Verification of Facts" are dissolved or inactive. The Fastruck, Inc. is inactive for Administrative Dissolution for Annual Report, 9/23/2011 With Mr. Diehl as Registered agent and President. INACTIVE CORPORATION!!!
Along with further research the The other Corporation Fastruck Racing, Inc. is also Inactive Dissolution for Annual Report as of 9/16/2005. The Ficitious Name Fastruck Inc. d/b/a Charlotte County Motorsports Park is an Expired d/b/a under either of those inactive corporations.

Upon further review, Driver Seat Racing, Inc. d/b/a Southern Pro Am Truck Series, d/b/a Fastruck, d/b/a Fastruck Next Generation, d/b/a Fastruck Pro Truck Series is a Valid Corporation Active and the Fictitious names are legal registered names owned by Drivers Seat Racing, Inc. Basically Southern Pro Am truck Series is a valid business with valid Federal Id Number and back account. That series is running as a business should be operated. With a real mission statement.

As a matter of fact, the Mr. Diehl and any of his group could be liable for operating under false pretenses with no Federal Id number, Bank Account Number and illegal use of registered business names. Having passed this information by a legal team, Mr. Diehl and the group need to “cease and desist the use of the fastruck name as they have no rights to the name any longer and if they continue using the name they need to govern themselves accordingly and be prepared for subsequent legal action to include seeking monetary damages for business interruption to include attorneys fees”

Mr Diehl is living in a dream world from the past operating a series that is not fully registered as a business currently.

When will the pro truck division that follows him realize that he is a fake. His past business record stands on its own merits. His actions are damaging the truck division.

Seems like, a purse is posted, tech takes place, a race is run, a purse is paid.

Bobby is promoting “Bobby stilyle” but I have never seen in print that the truck guys are racing for a NASCAR style formal organization.

As with all classes, one can run, stay home, rebody the thing as a sportsman, or sell it.

Explain who is getting hurt through negligence, or where any fraud lies, please?

Further, I am not a big truck fan, but it seems like there was virtually no truck racing until “Big Blue” started rocking the boat. Do I have that wrong? If not, seems like on the whole Bobby has “done good”.

old school

Any fraud claim would have to be determined by either a court of law, economic crime division (if any funds collected were undocumented and not accounted for using the series name not registered to them) or Irs etc

Driver Seat Racing, Inc. d/b/a Southern Pro Am Trucks d/b/a Fastruck are being damaged by using names registered to their entity by an unregistered source.

So, if I have it right, a “class” is also named after an entity.

I suppose it is then up to the entity to determine if they have been financially “hurt”, and if it is worthwhile to pony up the bucks to sue. And further up to a court to determine what the outcome of that suit will be.

You have informed the racers of the legalese and now they can make a decision moving forward.

So, IMO, it is important to point out something that one feels strongly about, and you have done so.

To your point, it seems like it could simply be referred to as “the truck division”.

As in, “the truck division will be running at Desoto this weekend.”

Seems like the end result will be the same: The trucks pull in the gate, the fans go to see the trucks.

I would suggest using the terms “Fast Trucks” and “Pro Trucks” are more Bobby-style promoting, but like the old “TBARA”, it adds little to the thought that “sprint cars are running at showtime this weekend”. No offense to proponents of any of the above.

Old School

As you can see from the Website and advertising, it is a Desoto Pro Truck race and not a Fastruck race as Mr. Diehl is claiming. Desoto Speedway has apparently realized what the facts are and acting accordingly.

Note, that racers will race Desoto no matter what series name it carries. Just like the racers from Southern Pro Am ran New Symrna with a great race.
Southern Pro Am Trucks is a valid series and is running some good events also with a printed set of rules and running as a true business with real tech inspection. Those that run that series are happy and content to keep doing what they are doing. They have a great future ahead. The homestead invitational road race on Nov 28, 29, 2015 at a nascar track is a big deal for truckers. Huge exposure to over 35,000 fans.

The last truck race at Desoto was a terrible race even though 31 trucks were there. Ridiculous tech where they checked minor items to include brakes!
Who are you kidding, CHECKING BRAKES??? has nothing to do with speed or lap times, Check the engines and tear them down to the dirt and lets look at the internals, light weigh cranks, pistons, wrist pins, head work, non gm camshafts. Lets be real! When the same trucks run up front every race give me a break there is definitely a red flag.

[QUOTE=racer4461;165367]I think its time that the pro truck division is made aware of certain facts.
Fastruck is operating under “false pretenses” The fastruck corporations that Mr. Diehl had in the past along with its “Ficitious Names” that were originally registered with the State of Florida Division of Corporations or go www.sunbiz.com (For Verification of Facts" are dissolved or inactive. The Fastruck, Inc. is inactive for Administrative Dissolution for Annual Report, 9/23/2011 With Mr. Diehl as Registered agent and President. INACTIVE CORPORATION!!!
Along with further research the The other Corporation Fastruck Racing, Inc. is also Inactive Dissolution for Annual Report as of 9/16/2005. The Ficitious Name Fastruck Inc. d/b/a Charlotte County Motorsports Park is an Expired d/b/a under either of those inactive corporations.

Upon further review, Driver Seat Racing, Inc. d/b/a Southern Pro Am Truck Series, d/b/a Fastruck, d/b/a Fastruck Next Generation, d/b/a Fastruck Pro Truck Series is a Valid Corporation Active and the Fictitious names are legal registered names owned by Drivers Seat Racing, Inc. Basically Southern Pro Am truck Series is a valid business with valid Federal Id Number and back account. That series is running as a business should be operated. With a real mission statement.

As a matter of fact, the Mr. Diehl and any of his group could be liable for operating under false pretenses with no Federal Id number, Bank Account Number and illegal use of registered business names. Having passed this information by a legal team, Mr. Diehl and the group need to “cease and desist the use of the fastruck name as they have no rights to the name any longer and if they continue using the name they need to govern themselves accordingly and be prepared for subsequent legal action to include seeking monetary damages for business interruption to include attorneys fees”

Mr Diehl is living in a dream world from the past operating a series that is not fully registered as a business currently.

When will the pro truck division that follows him realize that he is a fake. His past business record stands on its own merits. His actions are damaging the truck division.[/QUOTE]
Randy you have been saying this for 6 months. Get over it. I am not in business making money. Just a passion .
The love of Truck Racing. You need to get a life. Hope to see you in the #77 at Desoto this weekend.
:ernaehrung004:

[SIZE=“5”]The Squaretops of the Blacktop![/SIZE]

Don’t you have to compete to be a competitor???

[SIZE=“6”]Don’t you have to compete to be a competitor??? Hope to see the #77 racing this weekend. Not just yapping about it.
[/SIZE]
:anim_pound: