Wake up---Race fans

Sunday racing is still around—look/
Sunday—Nov 8th—at Auburndale, 2:00pm----late models ms, mc, v-8,scr
Sunday—Nov 15th—at New Smyrna, 1:00pm----Governors Cup 200, and after, the Sportsman 50.

I id try many sunday races. In 40 years we did good on 2 that I rember and both of them were endros in the late 80s.
The tracks must make a profit some time and they cant get it done now on sat so sunday hasent got a chance…

don62

Obviously you weren’t at VSP last Sunday.

December 3rd - Snowball Derby

Times are changing track owners and promoters, let’s get with it.

Bronson Nov. 1

[QUOTE=AB195;165358]Sunday racing is still around—look/
Sunday—Nov 8th—at Auburndale, 2:00pm----late models ms, mc, v-8,scr
Sunday—Nov 15th—at New Smyrna, 1:00pm----Governors Cup 200, and after, the Sportsman 50.[/QUOTE]

Bronson Speedway on Sunday November 1, strictly stocks, pure stocks, street stocks, e-mods and SPORTSMAN! :ernaehrung004: http://bronsonspeedway.net/

cool–

Thanks for the update PRent—Another rare Sunday show, which is great to see. A matinee for the Sunday racing fans indeed, and it will be added to the list, for sure.
What I meant by that headline was, is wake-up, roll out of bed, brush your teeth, and load up into your car/truck/suv/scooter/bicycle, and come on out to the rare racing programs under the Florida Sunshine scenery. It can’t be all that bad, I don’t think. Roll with it, man.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will try to hit one of those shows!

Got to hit a few of these shows. Gov. Cup for sure.

No shitz Palm ( ? )… Gov Cup would’nt be the same w/o ya…OSF

hey AB I found another one!

All-Tech (former Ellisville) Speedway; Sunday Nov. 22, $5000 to win crate Late Models + E mods and Hobbys http://www.alltechraceway.com/schedule.htm

November Sunday afternoon schedule

Sunday Nov. 1 Bronson Speedway

Sunday Nov. 8 Auburndale Speedway

Sunday Nov. 15 New Symrna Speedway

Sunday Nov. 22 All-Tech Raceway

and as Lurkin pointed out; Sunday Dec. 6, 5 Flags Speedway- Snowball Derby