The FASTRUCK Series is looking for YOU!!!!!!

[B][I][SIZE=“4”] The FASTRUCK Series is looking for YOU! We are doing a large promotion with HOOTERS at several locations. TEAMING with long time Sponsor “Q” Auto and Injury Attorneys the FASTRUCK Series have always gone the extra mile to support the Tracks we Race at. Getting the word out about our Sport and where we race at hopefully will equal BUTT’s in their seats. Always trying to meet new Fans to cheer us on at the Tracks where better than Hooters.

We are supporting the Veterans Holiday Toy Drive. Please help by bringing an unwrapped toy (or two) for a Vet's little girl's or boy's (they supported us and some gave it all now some need our help back) and enjoy Bench Racing at its BEST!!!!! On December 6th (day after the Show Times final Truck race of the 2015 Season) from 11AM till 4PM the locations are at Brandenton, Lakeland, Brandon, and Sarasoto with more information to be release soon. So buy your toy today the help these GREAT people in need (their kids can be Fans toooooo)!!! [/SIZE][/I][/B]

:sport009::sport009::sport009::huepfen024:
:ernaehrung004:

If you have a FASTRUCK and want to be involved call…

[B][I][SIZE=“4”]If you have a FASTRUCK and want to be involved call me and if there is a Hooters close to you we can set it up. There are so many positive reasons to support this:

1. Help make Christmas a little easier for a “Vet’s in Need” put a smile on their kids faces.
  2. Get exposure for you Team Sponsors (and maybe pickup up another sponsor).
  3. Help the Tracks we race at and develop New Fans for you and the Series.
  4. Meet and Greet (or should I say Bench Race with your Teams and Friends about what if’s) people who love our Sport!!
  5. Get 10% off you bill. At a great place to eat.
    My number is 813-817-7223.
    THANKS and have a Happy Holidays!!![/SIZE][/I][/B]
    :sport009::huepfen024::sport009::huepfen024:

Who is running Fastruck? Is it Bobby? Danny?

Billy wished you still had your Caddy…

[SIZE=“5”]I run the Marketing and Danny heads up the Owners Committee that Drives the Series. Thanks for asking. Come out bring a couple toys, eat some wings, and get in some Bench Racing!!![/SIZE]
:huepfen024::sport009::huepfen024::sport009:

Ok first let’s be honest here, the Series has a marketing company, and has for a few months who’s working to make the Series better with higher purses ,more consi prizes at each race . So rather than worry about personal egos or gaining credit for things your not doing, we just turn all the negative bull into positive momentum of that happens we’d be an unstoppable Series. With all that said, we are holding the toy drives at the hooters locations mentioned above except for BRANDON, there will not be an event at this location. Please come bring a unwrapped toy for a boy /girl or both and help make a child’s Christmas morning brighter. All location are giving a 10% discount on food if you donate a gift. We will also be holding a 50/50 at each location with 10% of the Series portion going to a local charity!! Sarasota and Bradenton will also have Raffle items . If you would like to be involved please contact Danny Anderson