Popup's and page redirects

It is really bad tonight, I cannot even open a thread to read it without it trying to redirect me to another website…

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Been having a problem with this for two weeks just stopped trying to read,first time in a week this morning

Sucks.took me 4 times to post this

Try using “Chrome” or Firefox for your search engine.

I tried reading a thread last night, 4 times and then I just about gave up. I was able to post this thread, I was not sure if it was my computer or this site causing the issue.

OS, I use Chrome for the browser, last night, I tried Mozilla, it was doing the same thing.

Rick has had issues in the past with either pop up ad’s or other things, I guess this could be another issue happening.

Here is the funny thing, I could not read a thread without the pop up or trying to redirect me to another website… but I was able to go to the classifieds and the other parts of the message board without the pop up’s showing up?

Also, in the “Captain Obvious” department, when you get a popup, hit the “back” arrow, that also usually takes care of it. Make take a couple of hits, but then it is otay.

KARNAC is worth the effort!

Tried that 4 times, kept doing the same thing. but today it has been fine, no problems so far…

Same here :thumbdown:

I’m glad to see I wasn’t the only one, with a problem with all the pop ups!
It’s very frustrating

Having problems with the popups too. Tried several things ended up getting out and going back in to get rid of it. Worst I’ve seen on any site. Frustrating!

Working on it.

Thank you, Rick

Ad Blocker!!!

Installed Spyware Blaster and so far it’s working well.
Thanks for the tip Benny!