NSS 1/2 Red Eye Entries?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Does anyone know who is entered/expected at this weekend’s Super Late Model Red Eye 100 at New Smyrna? Thanks!!

A few I know of are Derek Scott Jr ( from Texas, moving up to Super Lates this year), Josh Collins from Canada, Cole Anderson from California, Kaz Grala from New England somewhere, Jeff Scofield, Harrison Burton who recently tested both his Super Late & K&N Series car at NSS, and Steven Nasse.

Great, thanks for the update! If anyone else knows of other drivers planning to run please let me know :huepfen024:

Sergi and Pollard have it on their schedule

Looks like a good start to the entry list for the Red Eye. Should be a great show.

I would imagine David Rodgers and Anthony Sergie will be there as well.

Heather Lynn will race the Zack Donatti Memorial this weekend for Lira Motorsports. Any one else have any info on Pro Late entries?

Kim/Dave, will you guys be posting an official entry list? Thank you

It’s not a “pre-enter” race. They base things on which teams have called with questions or needed help locally while here.

The Florida racers already know the drill, and don’t bother calling ahead… they just show up.

Daniel Keene is another name I heard was coming.

Speaking of Keene, anybody know if he and May have “made up” after the gov cup weekend incident? That was an ugly one.

Here is who I have confirmed so far. I will try to add to it as well as confirm the pro late models tomorrow afternoon…

Jeff Scofield
Bubba Pollard (will also be in the TM ranch Pro late model)
Stephen Nasse
Josh Collins
Anthony Cataldi
David Rogers
Anthony Sergi
Daniel Keene Jr
Cole Anderson
Michael Atwell
Jerry Artuso
Kaz Grala

Brad May was, is, and will continue to be a class act.

It is both a pleasure and a privilege to know a man of his stature.

Brad will be there in the #9 super, the pro is not back together yet.

Patrick Thomas

Serious family issues within the family may prevent the Derek Scott team from showing up.
Last I saw, both the team itself, and crew chief Alex Query were asking for best wishes.

Family FIRST… as it always should be

[QUOTE=Kim Brown;167222]Here is who I have confirmed so far. I will try to add to it as well as confirm the pro late models tomorrow afternoon…

Jeff Scofield
Bubba Pollard (will also be in the TM ranch Pro late model)
Stephen Nasse
Josh Collins
Anthony Cataldi
David Rogers
Anthony Sergi
Daniel Keene Jr
Cole Anderson
Michael Atwell
Jerry Artuso
Kaz Grala[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting, should be a good show I’ll be there!

You can add Sarah Cornett-Ching to the SLM Red Eye 100 entry list. She just conformed to me on twitter that she will be there!

Brennan Poole and David Garbo will be racing for Fat Head Racing in the Red Eye 100! This is shaping up to be a great race.

Great updates! The weather forecast just changed and pushed the rain chances until after midnight

Add Mason Massey in the Tracy Goodson/Mike Garvey #1

I saw Todd Gilliand there yesterday