Majeski @ NSS....How?

I’m curious how Majeski managed to lap almost the entire 33 car field up to 13th place in around 80 laps. I think if it stayed green he would have had the entire field lapped by 125 or 150? Maybe if it were the Govna’s Cup?

Something doesn’t seem right that he was able to do this. Also, his motor was silent passing the grandstands and everyone else’s motors were very loud…:question:

All of us in the grandstands(in our section) were thinking the same----backpressure and horse-power, from a muffler… isn’t that old, but damn, that car was smokin’ fast.

A very impressive race on Saturday night by Brad May in the Bobby Sears car. Good job guys!

Brad May definitely had a great car and performance. It was a good 20-30 lap battle he had going with Steven Wallace.

I’m still curious how Majeski was so good. After the final restart he built up a full straight-away lead and he wasn’t racing against slouches??

Yea and he doesn’t run the track all the time compared to the local guys seems funny to me. did they tear anybody down ? I am guessing not .the local mod guys didn’t do well 66 and 15 look like rookies .

Majeski passed tech, just like he has all over the country. Ricky Brooks doesn’t let ANYONE slide on the rules.

They were hooked up and the young man can drive. Really no difference then when Eric Jones just flat out run everyone in the governors cup a few years ago leading all 200 laps.

The only thing I saw was the exhaust exited under the car not out the side

There are a lot of quality cars out in the Tampa area and I always wished they would come out to NSS. Looks like a few of them showed up and gave the 66 and 15 some decent competition

Now we just need to get Doug Miller out here :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=jbonez21;168370]
Now we just need to get Doug Miller out here :)[/QUOTE]

He’s scared of the speed and tech. LOL ! ( just kidding )

The car Brad May drove was his own #10 re-skinned and re-worked by Bobby Sears… Good to see they ended up in second after a ton of hard work over the week… If Brad had been driving the #91 he WOULD have lapped the field!

What’s even cooler about Brad’s great run, is the fact that he was in a 2004 Lefthander car that originally was his stock Camaro front clip, limited Latemodel.
Dana Ebersole, David Rogers crew chief put one of his Eberstein front clips on it in 2012. What’s even more cool is the fact that we made a shock change in the first practice on the rear of the car that helped quite a bit, we robbed the
Pro steel body gas charged shocks off of the back of my 111 Sportsman car built and tuned by Brian Finney, and it completed the package, and made his old car the best it had been all week. Congrats Brad, and the Bobby Sears race team on the great run, it took the whole team, and the help of the RK Edwards guys to get through what had been a tough week, and turned it into momentum for the coming season.

If you are looking to improve your shock program, give Brian at Finney racing a call, it worked for me and he can make your car faster too.

Patrick Thomas 111

Hey Patrick, any word on why Rogers was so much slower after the first night? He went from as fast as anybody to a backmarker the rest of the week.

[QUOTE=Patrick Thomas 25;168391]What’s even cooler about Brad’s great run, is the fact that he was in a 2004 Lefthander car that originally was his stock Camaro front clip, limited Latemodel.
Dana Ebersole, David Rogers crew chief put one of his Eberstein front clips on it in 2012. What’s even more cool is the fact that we made a shock change in the first practice on the rear of the car that helped quite a bit, we robbed the
Pro steel body gas charged shocks off of the back of my 111 Sportsman car built and tuned by Brian Finney, and it completed the package, and made his old car the best it had been all week. Congrats Brad, and the Bobby Sears race team on the great run, it took the whole team, and the help of the RK Edwards guys to get through what had been a tough week, and turned it into momentum for the coming season.

If you are looking to improve your shock program, give Brian at Finney racing a call, it worked for me and he can make your car faster too.

Patrick Thomas 111[/QUOTE]

Over the years, Brian has put a lot of effort into getting race shocks right, and all that work is paying off. Finney Racing is one of the top race car shops in Florida.

What does the rules say about that?