Tim cordell

To all who new Tim Cordell, he lost the battle with the swine flu. he passed away Thursday nite. he will be missed. Tim was and is a great man. He will always be in my heart. May he rest in peace.

Very sad indeed… The racing community lost another of it’s best people… Tim would go above and beyond to help anyone and I can personally attest to that… RIP my friend, you will be missed…

Services are being held next Saturday, March 12th at 1 pm - Location is Lockhart Baptist Church, 7601 Edgewater Dr., Lockhart, FL 32810…

Wow, what sad and unexpected news. Tim was a true friend of the sport. On freezing February nights, or on sweltering summer afternoons, Tim was at the track helping out, year after year after year. I know he supplied cars, parts and assistance to countless of us over the years.

As much as I admired him, I didn’t like riding with him! Since he was a wrecker operator, a ride with Tim meant he was cleaning up my crash. And I have to say, he could back a broken car onto a trailer better than ANYONE.

My sincere condolences.

Tim was one of the best !

Tim was a great guy, the last time I saw him was at the Charity race. He worked all 10 charity events, even driving over to Auburdale since we moved the event over there. He told me this year, Rick here is some money for the kids, I wanted to do more but I hope it helps and he handed me $200. Tim received one of our special awards named after the kids a few years back and was touched by it. He was a great guy and will be so missed. God Speed my friend and to family and friends may God grant peace and comfort.