Pro Trucks & More @ Orlando Speed World Sunday 4/10

Pro Trucks, Vintage Mods/Stocks and Strictly Stocks at Orlando Speed World April 10th, 2016. We will NOT call a rain out prior to the event. If it looks like rain, we will wait it out and the show will go on. The track has lights and will be turned on if necessary.

Saturday 4/9 Practice from 6 pm until 10 pm
Sunday 4/10 Gates open at 9. Practice from 9:30 am until 11:30 am. Qualifying starts at noon and racing begins at 1 pm.

General Admission is $20/vehicle - Load them up!!!
Pit entry is $25 per person.
Saturday and Sunday pit pass can be purchased for $30.

Pro Trucks:
All pro trucks will take part in the on track autograph session.
$1,000 to win and winner receives the first Southern Pro Am Truck Series Tire Trophy!
Email info@driverseatracing.com for the complete payout. Tires and fuel will be available.
Entry fee $50 for members | $75 for non-members
To be a member, visit southernprotrucks.com and fill out the Contact form and press submit prior to Friday 4/8 - that’s it, it’s FREE to join. Updated rules can be viewed/downloaded from southernprotrucks.com

Have questions, please call 727-619-3125

ProTrucks_OrlanoSpeedWorld_April10.jpg

Ok, I like your rain instructions. It is clearly posted and I hope it prevents teams from making their racing plans based on a forecast.

We all remember lots and lots of late nights racing on a damp track and in a wet pit stall. No problem! It was better than going home.

If they’ll try everything they can to attempt to race, I’ll make every attempt at supporting them.
I really like that they addressed this right up front… to me, it makes a lot of difference in my race chasing schedule.