Orlando SpeedWorld 4/10...

Next Sunday we will be racing Pro Trucks, Vintage Mods/Stocks and Strictly Stocks at Orlando SpeedWorld…
Even if the weather is like today (with a front passing through), we will not call an early rainout unless the radar is totally ugly. Even if it does rain, we will wait it out and run at night under the lights.
Saturday 4/9 there will be practice from 6 pm until 10 pm and this is open to anyone with any kind of race car to get some seat time or check out their machinery… Drifters will be welcome also!
Sunday 4/10 - Pit gates open at 9 am. Practice from 9:30 am until 11:30 am. Truck qualifying starts at noon and racing begins at 1 pm…
Pit fee is $25 per person… The grandstand will open at 11 am and stuff as many people into your car/van/bus as it will be $20 a carload to get in… (One size fits all, so to speak)…

OK… I need to get a good idea of who plans to race next Sunday before I send out press releases next week… Let me know on here, on my Facebook page or just e-mail me (announcerdave@usa.net) and I’ll make sure to mention your name!

We are hoping to run more of these shows this year and are looking for sponsors to help out… You DO NOT have to commit a huge pile of cash… Whatever you can afford, we’ll get you involved… For our next show we would like to put on a Sportsman race, but need a good sponsor or two… If you are interested, get with me! If you want to sponsor another class, just let me know!

Vintage/Classic racers: Everyone from all the clubs around are invited to take part next Sunday… Unfortunately, no Sprints or Midgets due to some pending issues with the track, but everyone else is welcome to come out and have some fun…

Dave,

Respectfully, who is “we”?

(besides you and Katlizy…)

Although he doesn’t know it yet, I’m co-promoting the event with Don Nerone LOL…

Actually I’m helping out the SPATS group and Ozzy to help promote the event and will be there to announce and help in any other capacity…

Just hope that everyone will come out and support the track so more shows can be run this year…