Let's go RACING!!!!!!

[B][I][SIZE=“4”]Let’s go RACING!!! This weekend there is plenty of Short Track action so get out and enjoy the Sport we all love.

Show Time Speedway:
5/14/2016 Law Enforcement Appreciation Night
Open Wheel Modified
Crown Vic Stocks
Street Stocks
Mini Stocks
Mod Mini
Strictly Stock
Mini Figure 8
Racecars of Yesteryear

Auburndale Speedway
5/14 Great Golf Give-a-way
DART Truck Series 50 lapper
Daara
Mini Cups
Mini Stocks
Mod Mini’s
Scramblers
Street Stocks
V8 Bombers

New Smyrna Speedway
5/14 Southern Sprintcar Shootout Series
Sportsman
Mod Minis
Bombers
(Rain date Sunday May 15)

Desoto Speedway
5/15 MANASOTA TRUCK NIGHT
No Racing but great entrainment.
Bring your trucks out and be part of the Night.
Call 941-746-3171 for more information

Let’s support your favorite Track!!![/SIZE][/I][/B]

I am taking my car to New Smyrna for race #6 of the SSSS.

Very cool, will look forward to that!

good post

Bobby, a post like this once a week would be very helpful to the Karnac readers… thanks Vince P

It better to move on forgive and forget if we want to save our Sport.

[SIZE=“4”]It’s better to move on forgive and forget if we want to save our Sport. I have been in this Sport for over 50 years. I think we all need to promote positive to survive. Times need to change so lets start it today. Hope to see everyone at the Tracks!!![/SIZE]:natur008::natur008::natur008::natur008:
:ernaehrung004:

Boneman that will be a heck of a SHOW!!!

[SIZE=“5”] We (the old farts mobile cheering group) are torn between the OWM’s at Showtime and Sprints back at New Smyrna.
Two hour ride (World’s FASTER Race on Asphalt) vs thirty minutes across the bridge from my house (the rest all live in Tampa or St. Pete)??? But then again the Sprints on the High Banks vs the OWM’s (it’s the only OWM race in the State of Florida) should have a great count. Dang!!! I hate even missing the Late Models and Darts Trucks at Auburndale (who both always give you the BIG Bang for your BUCK) the cleanest Track in the State (they have spent a lot of money on the Fans and Racers). Not sure which way we are (always have three or four go to the pits and see the Cars and Stars) going to spend our money. So who’s going where this weekend??? REMEMBER WE NEED TO HELP SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TRACK BEFORE THERE GONE!!![/SIZE]

:aktion033::huepfen024::sport009::huepfen024:

sprints at NSS now that is [SIZE=“7”]VAROOOOMMMMMMMM.[/SIZE]

New Smyrna is a big, fast, track for Sprint Cars.

Hoping everyone is able to load up safe and with complete race cars Saturday night.

Had my radar gun at NSS in 2014 for a sprint race. Set up on the back stretch and got a consistent 100+ mph coming out of turn 2…
-JIM-

We know where we are heading!!!

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;169596]Had my radar gun at NSS in 2014 for a sprint race. Set up on the back stretch and got a consistent 100+ mph coming out of turn 2…
-JIM-[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“4”] We have come to a tough call (the old farts mobile cheering group) are going to Showtime. Knowing New Smyrna will be on FIRE with the Winged Sprints. Just hard to head home at 12:00 am with 2 1/2 to 3 hour trip home (pulling a trailer with the our golf cart and four Old Fart and with the pits stops). Yes, we should of all got permission to get a room (most of us have Honey Do’s on Sunday’s). Or missing all the fiber glass will be flying at Auburndale with the SLM and DART Trucks doing their door to door ACTION!!! But we sure would all love to hear what we missed at the other Short Tracks. Please put up a post. Good luck to all the Racers (be safe)!!!
Remember well all can help SAVE our Sport!!! Positives make Positives!!! Can wait to hear what we missed! [/SIZE]

:huepfen024::sport009::auto003::aktion033:

Senility knicks in!!!

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;169599][SIZE=“4”] We have come to a tough call (the old farts mobile cheering group) are going to Showtime. Knowing New Smyrna will be on FIRE with the Winged Sprints. Just hard to head home at 12:00 am with 2 1/2 to 3 hour trip home (pulling a trailer with the our golf cart and four Old Fart and with the pits stops). Yes, we should of all got permission to get a room (most of us have Honey Do’s on Sunday’s). Or missing all the fiber glass will be flying at Auburndale with the SLM and DART Trucks doing their door to door ACTION!!! But we sure would all love to hear what we missed at the other Short Tracks. Please put up a post. Good luck to all the Racers (be safe)!!!
Remember well all can help SAVE our Sport!!! Positives make Positives!!! Can wait to hear what we missed! [/SIZE]

[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“4”]After the boys (the old farts mobile cheering group) saw the up date (on KARNAC)they called and said the Winged Devils are calling us (sorry to miss out on the OMD’s it’s going to be a HELL-of a-RACE). So I called canceling the u-haul for the golf cart and we are all meeting at the Flying J on I-4 at 3:00. So hope someone who’s going to Showtime, and Auburndale can give us at up dates what we missed. Getting ready to have a road trip (Honey Do’d will be hard to dew without our 8 hours of sleep but WELL WORTH IT!!!). Check in on our up dates of “The Night at the High Banks” watching and CHEERING on the “Winged Devils”. Next week the line up will also include Desoto (check out the other post) Speedway…[/SIZE]
:aktion033::huepfen024::natur008::auto003::cool: