Where will YOU go?????

[B][I][SIZE=“4”]Where will YOU go? The “Old Fart Traveling Fans Group” are looking towards Showtime.

Desoto: KIDS NIGHT OUT -SCHOOL BUS FIGURE 8’S, BOMBERS 50 LAPS & NOVELTY CLASSES
4 & v6 STRICKLY STOCK, School Buses

Showtime: Open Wheel Modifieds, Crown Vic Stocks, Sportsman, Street Stocks, Mini Stocks, Mod Mini, Strictly Stocks, Street Stock Figure 8

New Smyrna: Super Late Model 100, Sportsman, Bombers (Rain date Sunday May 29)

Citrus County: Rebuilding

Punta Gorda: Rebuilding

OSW: Who knows

Remember if we don’t support our Short Tracks our Sport may die!!! Don62 (where our you and your better half going?) let meet up at Showtime and shoot the Bull or skin the Cat or pluck the chicken!!! Let me know you got my number. [/SIZE][/I][/B]
:natur008::auto003::huepfen024::aktion033:
:ernaehrung004:

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;169879][B][I][SIZE=“4”]Where will YOU go? The “Old Fart Traveling Fans Group” are looking towards Showtime.

Desoto: KIDS NIGHT OUT -SCHOOL BUS FIGURE 8’S, BOMBERS 50 LAPS & NOVELTY CLASSES
4 & v6 STRICKLY STOCK, School Buses

Showtime: Open Wheel Modifieds, Crown Vic Stocks, Sportsman, Street Stocks, Mini Stocks, Mod Mini, Strictly Stocks, Street Stock Figure 8

New Smyrna: Super Late Model 100, Sportsman, Bombers (Rain date Sunday May 29)

Citrus County: Rebuilding

Punta Gorda: Rebuilding

OSW: Who knows

Remember if we don’t support our Short Tracks our Sport may die!!! Don62 (where our you and your better half going?) let meet up at Showtime and shoot the Bull or skin the Cat or pluck the chicken!!! Let me know you got my number. [/SIZE][/I][/B]
:natur008::auto003::huepfen024::aktion033:
:ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE] You forgot Bronson…50lap Sportsman $1000.to win

Where to go

Im going to Showtime Speedway, 8 classes, over 250 laps of racing for one low price of $15.00

Im told that there are 21 Sportsman pre-registered for the 50 lap event tomorrow night.
Also 50 lap Open Wheel Modifieds
25 lap Uncle Bobs Street Stocks
25 Lap Mini Stocks
20 Lap Street Stock Figure 8
15 lap Strictly Stock
15 lap Crown Vic
25 Lap Mod Mini

I want to go to new Smyrna but might go to showtime or east bay. But with my girl sitting in the er at cape Coral hospital right this moment and my brother being unable to go this weekend it’s starting to look like NASCAR and Indy on TV. Oh well sh…tuff happens.

Families first.

[SIZE=“5”]Families first. Hope your little girl is OK. They are the most prized position. Enjoy your weekend!!![/SIZE]:natur008:

Sorry Bronson.

[SIZE=“5”]Sorry Bronson.
Late Model Sportsman 50 lapper
Pure Stock
Strictly Stock
Out LAW 4/6 cyl
DAARA
The Old Farts Traveling Group haven’t been there yet, but need to keep up the positive push to keep all our tracks. Thanks xracer54!!![/SIZE]

Thanks Bobby. Thankfully things calmed down alright and my brother and I made it to showtime tonight for a pretty good night of racing. Seventeen sportsman and fourteen modifieds put on two entertaining events. Scary occurrence for me on the way back to the fort Myers area after the races. About fifteen miles south of Venice on I-75 I had to take an agricultural detour when some ding dong came straight at me and another car going northbound in the southbound lane. I have been on the race track years ago but I never took a conversion van through across the gravel shoulder and down hill through the grass past the shoulder at 60 miles an hour before. And I sure as hell hope that was the last time.

Man you had a weekend!!!

[SIZE=“4”]Man you have had a weekend!!! You need to stay home and enjoy a day of RACING on TV!!! The "Old Farts Traveling Fan Group’ went to Showtime as well. Can’t believe how hard Yoho works. Man he is everywhere and doing something all night!!! Man the Sportsman show was GREAT!!! That Sean Bass did the outside move for the lead and took the outside on every restart. All the races were good. The Mini Stock #28 sure got punted by the #4 (and the fans went WILD). Lots of good looking cars. We are looking at the Trucks next week when they return to Showtime. We are riding in the Green Lizzy Golf Cart. Hope to see you soon. Please be careful going to the kitchen today
with your weekend so far you could slip (just kidding). Enjoy the day and hope to see everyone next weekend!!![/SIZE]
:huepfen024::sport009::auto003::aktion033:
:ernaehrung004: